Desk

Y/n's POV

You turn the music off and put your phone in your pocket. Well..Yoongi's pants..

You walk upstairs to Yoongi's room with the plate and enter the room. Yoongi is still focused on the screen with his headset on. You tap his shoulder and his head turns to you.

"Oh?" He says and takes his headset off.

"Omurice?"

"Hmm." You nod and he looks at you.

"You made this for me? Aren't you sick?"

"Well, I feel a lot better thanks to you. I saw you working for an hour and I thought that maybe you're hungry since I didn't see you eating dinner." He smiles and grabs the dish. He places it on the desk and turns the whole chair he's sitting on to you.

"Thank you."

"No problem." You smile and he smiles back. You turn and walk to his bed but before you could even take your third step you get pulled back and end up on Yoongi's lap. Your heart runs a marathon from the sudden action and Yoongi chuckles after seeing your shocked face.

"W-why did you do that?" You ask him and he smiles.

"I just want you close to me and ended up with the idea of you on my lap." You feel your face burning up and look away from him. You see Yoongi holding his laughter back in the corner of your eyes. Suddenly the chair turns to his desk and he eats a spoon of the omurice.

"Ahh..That beef makes it perfect!" His satisfaction makes you happy from top to toe and you thank him for the compliment.

"Did you taste it?"

"Well..I tasted it while cooking it."

"Here." He says and he fills a spoon with the omurice.

"Eat it, it's really good!" He says and you chuckle. You eat the spoon of omurice and the flavours create a wonderful bomb of heaven.

"Mmm~, it really is good!" I'm surprised of myself. I didn't know that I could cook so good? Yoongi eats another spoon and enjoys the heaven in his mouth. He swallows it and speaks.

"You're my private cook from now on!"

"PHAHAH!! What about my job? I didn't even start working there!"

"I don't care, you will go everywhere I go and make my food instead of eating Seokjin hyung's or delivered food."

"I got this recept from him." You chuckle and he looks at the dish for a second.

"It's a lot different than his." He claims and you nod. You lay your head on his shoulder.

"You may have almost no friends and never had a boyfriend before, but you are super sweet. I'm sure that you'll have a lot of close friends in Korea including us." You're quiet of what he says and just play with your fingers.

The lonely days play in your mind again and your heart feels like it's breaking in thousands pieces. Yoongi's hand suddenly caressing your head snaps you out of your thoughts.

You didn't even realize it but tears are rolling down on your cheeks and fall on his shirt. He looks at you and wipes your tears away. You wrap your arms around him and snuggle closer against him.

"I'm sorry, I made you think of those days again.." He apologizes and you shake your head.

"It's nothing. I have you to lean on." He smiles and places a kiss on your forehead.

"Hearing that from you makes me happy."

"That's good." You answer and he chuckles. He eats another spoon of the omurice and puts his headset on again. I guess it's time to leave himalone.