Seokjin

Yoongi's POV

"Hey guys, how late is it?" She asks and I look at my watch.

"It's around half past six. Are you feeling better?"

"I'm okay, I'm just a bit hungry.."

"Your porridge is just finished so you can sit at the table." Seokjin says and she thanks him.

"Ahem? I asked hyung to make it for you! Shouldn't you thank me!?" I say and she chuckles.

"Thank you, jealous grandpa." She sticks her tongue out for a second or two and walks to the table.

"J-jealous!? I'm not jealous, I'm just saying the truth!" She nods with a smile and takes a seat at the table while Seokjin places a bowl with porridge on the table.

"I hope you like it." He says and she smiles. She eats a huge spoon porridge and shows a thumbs up to him while eating it.

"Whaa, she's a good eater!" Namjoon says and walks to the sofa.

"Seokjinnie, this is so good! Is there more!?" She asks and he nods. Seokjinnie!??

--Little timeu skipeu brought you to Yoongi's sudden aegyo \_(O^O)_/ Here, go ahead and die ;3--

Everyone except Namjoon and I went to their room. We're watching tv. Y/n finished her meal and went to my room again. I guess she's sleeping.

"Y/n is a sweet girl." Namjoon suddenly says.

"Hmm."

"Is your relationship doing fine?"

"Why?"

"Just because." He answers while smirking. He's up to something..

"She's mine and she only loves me. Don't get your hopes up, hyung."

"Did I say something wrong?" He asks looking confused at me.

"I'm just warning you if you think that she'll maybe start having feelings for you. She's not that kind of a person."

"I'm not saying that I'm interested in her but be aware that this is a house full of boys. There can be a chance that someone can get some feelings for her. Jungkook is the youngest here so watch out. He has a lot of hormones playing with him at the moment."

"I'm going to bed, good night."

"Don't ignore what I said okay? Good night." He says and I just go to my room. Why is he so nosy? My relationship with Y/n has nothing to do with him.

Y/n's POV

You hear someone coming closer to the door and it opens.

"I thought you were sleeping?"

"Hmm, I'm not really in the mood for sleeping."

"Then what is your mood right now?" Yoongi asks while grabbing some clothes.