"Unki dosti mujhe pota-poti toh nahi degi na" Dadi said making Zara laugh.

"Arey dadi aap iss ghochu ko kya puchte ho, Maine sab plan kar liya hai" Zara said and Kushal shouted an offended 'HEY' at her.

"I knew you were the smart one Zara puttar, now what is the plan?"

"Actually Dadi we have planed for the road trip to Whitby Abbey, but before that we are going to Arjun's construction site, and a guy who works there has a crush on Shehnaaz, - " She was interrupted by Kushal who exclaimed "What the fuck are you saying? We need to get Sidharth bhaiya and Shehnaaz closer, not to plan a murder of some poor man. Hello!! Haven't you seen Bhaiya? he will probably tear him with his bare hands"

"Why do you always have to be a drama queen? Just relax and enjoy the show" Zara said.

"It's gonna be fun, hoohhahahahah" Dadi and Zara gave an evil laugh while rubbing their hands.

"What's gonna be fun?" They all turned at Shehnaaz's voice, and Dadi said "Watching Netflix, it's gonna be fun"

Shehnaaz smiled and put all the snacks on the coffee table and then snuggled up to Dadi on the couch. Zara too sat with them and click played and they all started watching the first season of Supernatural when Sidharth enters the room and his eyes zeroed on Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz was engrossed in the scene where Sam teases Dean about his music collection.

"I swear man you gotta update your cassette tape collection" Sam says as he looks through dean's collection.

"What?" dean says

"well for one they are cassette tapes and two... Black Sabbath, motor head, Metallica?....... It's the greatest hits of mullet rock"

"House rules Sammy, driver picks the music and shotgun cuts his cake hole."

"Yo Sammy is a chubby 8 year old, it's Sam okay?"

"Sorry I can't hear you"

"AWW, THEY ARE SO CUTE " Zara said gushing at them, while Kushal covers his ears at her loud voice.

"I know right, Sam's laugh is the cutest thing and Dean is such a bad boy, I love him" Shehnaaz said dreamily looking Dean.

Sidharth felt a Sudden irritation as he looks at Shehnaaz, who was making heart eyes at some idiot who drives a stupid car, with his stupid brother, and fights with stupid supernatural beings.

It's all so stupid.

"Well I don't think, he has anything special, I think he's a little fat" Sidharth says nonchalantly, while sitting on a sofa chair.

"Haye kaha se tumeh woh mota lagta hai, Kitna toh handsome hai"

"Arey mujhe mota laga toh mainai bola, meri marzi"

"lekin asey kaisay tumahri marzi, uski body dekhi kitni hot hai?" Shehnaaz said making Sidharth clench his jaw, he stood up from the chair to walk out of the room.

"Abb jaa kahan rahe ho?" Shehnaaz said following Sidharth. "tumeh kya, jao apne Handsome Dean ke paas, leave me" He says walking out while Shehnaaz following him holding his shirt.

Meanwhile Dadi and Zara were grinning from ear to ear.

"Well it was much more entertaining than the show" Kushal said stuffing his face with popcorn.

* * * *

"There is still so much left to do, we have only covered half of the project" Arjun said as he shows Sidharth around the site. Sidharth looked around as construction workers were doing their assigned jobs, some were removing debris, some erecting scaffolding, loading and unloading of the building materials.