Present Time

Foreward continuation...

Jiyongs POV

I got a text from YB telling me to meet him at a new café. I heard a lot of good things about the café when I was abroad, my foreign business associates loved it there. So that gave me a lot to look forward. I have been way for too long to know is new around town.

JI, where you at? A text message from YB reads. Come quick.

Well, this place looks nice. Neatly designed, seemed like something Top would design. I looked around when a familiar voice called out,

"JIYONG... MY MAN!" YB shouted. "How long has it been?"

Its funny how this guys shouts in excitement, its as if we haven't met in a long time, I looked around and saw her, Dara. "too long." I smiled and gave everyone a hand shake. I wanted to give her a hug but something inside me tells me its not yet time. As if it's a mannerism I was about to take the seat beside her when....

"Hey babe, they ran out of whipped cream." Tabi interrupted and sat down not seeing me. I moved a bit which made him turn. "Jiyong?" he asked surprisingly.

"Hey man!" I nodded. "How's it been?" I flatly asked, taking the seat beside Daesung.

Top looked at her and took her hands and interlocked it with his, "All good. Better than good."

I didn't know what to do. Top and Dara? They are together? No wonder this place has Top and Dara written all over the place.

"It's too early for DRAMA!" Seungri shouted. "Am I late?" Seungri asked as he approaches the table. "Let me guess, Tabi is still not here?" Which made everyone break into laughter. Seems like nothing has changed since I left - but I was to about to hear more than I can take.

Top got hold of Seungri and gave a dose of his own medicine. "I'm never late." He said.

"Ever since you started going out with Dara that is." Seungri joked.

With my heart escaping my body Dara spoke, "Hey, he is a changed man before I dated him." Top released Seungri and gave her a kiss. "See, he is never that sweet before." I can see the happiness in her eyes. There is a sparkle in her eyes everytime her eyes would meet his. Am I too late to fight for her?

"Oh come on! Get a room!" Daesung hissed. This guy never changed. "Minzy my love-save me!"

Everyone was reminiscing. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was still as pretty has ever, her hair is long and curly, her face hasn't aged a bit. Like the first party we've met, she never looked at me. Not even once. I could see Top caress her back, whispering words I wish were mine. Her eyes started to be misty. I didn't know what was happening to her but I wanted to be the guy Top was.

CL grabbed another seat and sat beside me, this girl is thinking about something. "So J, what is really up with you since you disappeared?" CL looked around and said, "Who got hold of this guy? It's so hard to get his number. Was it you D?" she asked.

"No. No." she waved her hands around frantically like not wanting to have anything to do with me. What have we become D?

CL continued, "you guys were inseparable when we were in college, but it's as if you don't know each other anymore." she asked cluelessly. "You have something to do about this Tabi?"

Top laughed, "Me? No way. I came after the storm. When everything was safe and calm."

Dara was playful towards Top, something I missed most about her. "say one word or you will be going home alone tonight." she looked at everyone still escaping my sight "And it's not what you guys are thinking."

Top never seemed this happy before. I could see it in his eyes.

"AHHHHHH! Taaah-bih!" she screamed. "You're making me crazy."

"since when did that happen?" I asked Bom

"Since Top was brave enough to tell her, something you never had, courage." Bom stated. I could still hear the anger on her voice, the same voice I heard the night Dara and I fought. Bom called me after telling me im such a loser and how she rooted for me.

YB took a sip from his coffee and looked at J, "You two looked like that once. What really happened between the two of you?"

I smiled at YB as he asked me that. What did happen? "I screwed up. Big time."