First Encounter

Dara couldn’t seem to straighten the things in her locker and she’s pressing for time. Either the books are too big or the locker is too small. Damnit can you just all fit for once. She said to herself.  She hissed a couple of times until her locker door hit her forehead. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH? WTF!” she screamed.

“OOPS! Sorry. My fault. I didn’t see you there.” A guy in a varsity jacket said as he tried to pat her now-red-forehead. “I’ll make it up to you.” he said.

She slammed her locker door with everything magically inside, “can you make up for this,” pointing at her forehead, “and lost time?” she continued.  She raised her eyebrows, “yeah, figures.” And then she walked away without looking back.

“What’s up with Dara?” a husky voice asked while fixing his hair with his hands.

“You know her Top?"

Top nodded his head in agreement. “I have Chemistry (wink, wink) with her. She’s not always that bitchy though but she has a way in doing with things. I should know.”

Jiyong stood still watching Dara walk away. There is something about this girl that I can’t shake off. He then walked away grinning...

KABLAM.. Books, notebooks and loads of paper fell off the locker.

--------

“D? What’s that?” Bom asked pointing at Dara’s forehead. “Another fight with your locker?”

Dara gave a loud sigh. “Yes! And this time it won, with the help of some guys shoulders.”

“ohhhhh! There is a guy in the story. JUICY!” CL teased. “so who was this guy that made you lose your battle with your infamous locker?”

Dara spaced out trying to scan her brain for an image but she can’t really remember, “I don’t know I forgot. He was wearing something red, a varsity jacket.”

“WOW! So specific.” CL scanned the place only to find 20 other guys wearing the same varsity jacket. “well, that shortens the list.” She sarcastically remarked. “anyhow, we should meet up with Minzy later. We will have a meet and greet with her new boyfriend or whatever. Ciao Bella!”

Bom then grabbed her hands and pulled her fast, “oh no. we are so gonna be in trouble. We are about 5 minutes late for class. Ahhh!! CL-roo is such a talker.”

Dara made a fist and hit her head repeatedly. “I left my notes in my locker.” She hurriedly runs back to her locker only to find it locked with someone else’s lock. “WTF! What floor is this? This is not my lock.” She scanned the place for familiar sites, “waaah! This is the right floor.” She tapped the guys who’s standing beside her, “do you have an idea who placed this here? I think that person placed it on the wrong locker. Help. I’m so gonna be late.”

“oh I think he got it right?” he turned around with a smirk on his face.

Dara’s jaw dropped to the floor, it’s the same guy who hit her forehead. “you again? What did I do to you to deserve this?” she pleaded.

 “your things fell all over the place after you left, so I made an effort to lock it. I was trying to make it up to you.”

“your efforts are appreciated but please can you open my locker?” She pleaded but he continued to tease. She just couldn’t take it in anymore, “argh!” she screamed and stomped her foot. She got hold of his collar and started shaking him, “if you won’t open that. I will not stop doing this. I will cry in public and people will stare at us and a scandal will break. NOW OPEN MY LOCKER.” She said softly with a smile on her place. Then, she took a deep breath and started to sob, “OPPA! What are you doing…”

Jiyong frantically gave in, “geez, such a drama queen. Here you go.” He looked around to see everyone staring at them. “No! I didn’t do anything to this girl.” He assured everyone.

 “THANK YOU!” she took her things and automatically run back to her room.

“See, I told you she has a way with things.” Top creepily came out from nowhere.

“How do you do that? appear out of nowhere?” Jiyong asked.

“Skills man. Skills.” He confidently declared. “hey, before I forget, Daesung wants to meet up later. He has someone he wants us to meet.”

Jiyong nodded his head without hearing a word. He was too consumed by the way an innocent-looking-frantically-stressed-girl played him so well. “she got me there.” He said to himself with a grin on his face.