Movie Night

[Flash back]

Every first Friday of the month, the gang gathers to have a movie marathon of whatever the host for the week wants to watch. This time it’s Seungri’s turn. They all know he wants to watch the saw franchise but they were hoping he’d pick another movie but they were in for a surprise. So had to hold on to everything they ate because it will be a gory night.

“how many Saw movies are there?” Bom asked.

“Enough to blow your minds!” Seungri answered.

“Dude you sound psychotic.” YB exclaimed. “this should be a good one or else you are never gonna host another movie night again.”

Seungri got his DVDs and waved it around, “this series is a masterpiece, and you just have to watch to understand.”

The movie credits of the first installment rolled just as Dara and Jiyong arrived. “Where have you guys been?” CL asked.

“Dara had to finish something in school. So I waited for her.” Jiyong ushered Dara to their usual spot. “what are we watching?” he asked has he handed CL the box of pizza they bought. “not another Saw movie I hope.”

Everybody stared at him sadly, while Seungri delightedly said yes. “this is the best night ever!” Seungri shouted childishly.

Dara looked exhausted. She was seated on the couch with a space between her and YB, a space reserved for Jiyong. She tried to release the tension from her neck. Jiyong who standing behind her, placed his hands over her shoulders and started to massage it. “that feels so good.” She said as she closed her eyes enjoying the massage.

“hey! Get yourself a room!” Daesung remarked as he tried to shield Minzy’s eyes. “I don’t want Minzy to want a massage too.” He joked.

“Come to think of it. I like to have a massage too!” Minzy replied.

“Jiyong! Give my Minzy a massage.” Daesung said forcefully. Making everybody laugh while receiving a blow in the head by MInzy. “no, my love. I’ll do it for you.”

Dara looked at Jiyong with puppy dog eyes, “more!” she begged.

Jiyong grinned and continued to massage her. He felt Dara was slowly falling asleep, he stopped and looked at his watch and sat beside her. Her head was lifelessly tilted to the left on the couch. Without any thought, Jiyong placed his arms around her shoulders which made her lean towards him. She was now tacked in Jiyong arms.

Gory after gory scene was shown after the other which made Jiyong slightly jump off his feet. “waah-at?” Dara drowsily asked.

“No D, its nothing. Go back to sleep.” He said as he positioned her head on his shoulders.  “do you wanna go home?” he asked sweetly.

“not if you’re enjoying your movie.” She rubbed her eyes and continued, “Just wake me up if your done.”

Jiyong looked at his watch and tapped Seungri, “I think we’ll go. Dara is tired.” Seungri nodded his head. “D, let’s go.” Jiyong said softly.

“are we done?” she asked.

“nope. But I can watch this movie later, I’ll take you home now.”

“are you sure? I don’t want to be a buzz-kill.”

“you’re not.” They both stood up as Jiyong got Dara bag. “Guys, we’ll go ahead.”

“So soon?” Bom asked. “can you take me with you?”

Seungri meanly looked at Bom, “I stayed up all night to watch your chick flicks!”

Bom stomped her feet, “FINE! I’ll stay and watch your movie!” she said “ahhh!” she startled. “I hate killer movies.”

“and that reaction right there is the reason why I love these movies.” Seungri said laughing at Bom.

Dara and Jiyong were near the door when the doorbell rung.

“I’ll bet you a 1000… and that is no other than… TOP!” Seungri exclaimed.

Dara opened the door and saw Top, “Tabi!”

“you guys are leaving? I just go here.” He said as he looked around, before entering the house, “am I that late?”

Dara released a tired smile and walked pass him, “nope you’re not late. We are just going home early.”

“no thanks to buzz-kill.” Jiyong remarked as he followed Dara out of the house.

“I heard that!” Dara retorted. “and you said I wasn’t.”

Jiyong ran towards his car as he waved Top goodbye, “dude, you should haven’t come. It’s the SAW again.”

Top shook his head and entered the house. “NOT AGAIN!”