I'm Committed To The Double V

Start from the beginning

"Why not, Valentina?"

"You haven't asked me out yet, Xavier."

"You did say yes yesterday, baby."

"Yes, to a relationship, and now you ask me to be yours."

"You are mine," Xavier grumbled and pouted, and I stifled a giggle.

"Not if you don't ask me properly."

"Valentina, baby, I'll blow your mind today," Xavier stated, looking pretty proud of the idea that popped into his head right about now.

"Like in the good way? Or is there another member of the Triple A I gotta meet? Don't tell me, you're in a Quadruple A?"

Xavier's expression turned stoic, and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm committed to the Double V, baby. That means you, and my favourite dessert between your thighs," he smoothly stated, and I choked on my orange juice. 

Great, a man tells you he likes eating you out and you choke on juice. 

How did you even end up with a perfectly hot and chiselled boyfriend, Valentina? 

Xavier's beautiful laugh rang through the dining room and I glared at him while wiping my mouth with a napkin. 

I grabbed the whipped cream can and stood up, bending forward and leaning into Xavier.

"Would you like some whipped cream with that dessert, baby?" I whisper seductively, and Xavier's eyes widen in surprise. 

Satisfied that now he looks like a fish out of water, yet still undeniably sexy, I put away the plates in the sink while laughing. 

Suddenly, Xavier's strong arms engulfed me from behind, and I leaned into his chest.

"I'd love some whipped cream, babygirl," he said, placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Well, I'm not taking my shorts off Xavier, so better luck next time, baby," I said with an immense amount of sass.

"Is that so? I think I know what to do, Valentina," Xavier seductively whispering my name made me feel all sorts of pleasure, and it coursed through my body, making my core hot. 

Xavier's arm wrapped around my waist, and he held me tight against him, his head buried into my neck, sucking gently on my soft spot, making me enter a moaning frenzy. 

His fingers slowly grazed down my skin, all the way over my exposed stomach and popped open the button on my shorts. I gasped, but he sucked hard enough to leave a hickey on me, and I melted into his arms, forgetting about what he was planning to do. 

His hand slid into my panties smoothly, slowly rubbing my sensitive clit in circular motions. That was enough to drive me crazy and make me moan his name. I threw my head back onto him, and he slowly inserted a finger into me, pumping me in an agonizingly slow pace. My knees felt weak, but Xavier's strong arm kept me up comfortably against him. 

He slowly pumped into me, making me feel every movement, every inch of his long finger, and my core was dripping wet. He didn't pick up the pace, and my inner thighs got more wet, heat building in my core, as I felt my wetness drip down onto my shorts. 

Xavier slowly slid his finger out of my pants and turned me around in a swift motion. While I was in a complete daze, he licked my juices off his finger and groaned, almost making me lose my senses.

"So fucking delicious," he murmured, pulling me in for a soft kiss.

"You have to get rid of the shorts now, darling," Xavier smirked as we broke apart and I realized his plan all along.