Now, Kiss Me Like I Belong To You

***WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.***

"Last night I was inside of you

I saw heaven when I made sweet love to you."

-Last Night, Az Yet-

Valentina

I am absolutely, desperately, and completely in love with Xavier Alexander Knight. 

And therefore, it is so extremely enjoyable to test his patience, teasing his resolve at every moment of time. 

I mean, the man himself wanted to play 'Resist me'. 

Right now, I'm making sure he never invents such games in the future, because he's clearly suffering from more torture due to the terms as compared to me.

Especially when Yasmine stood up to get a round of drinks, and asked me to pass her phone, which I conveniently did, from within the booth. 

Except I may have arranged it so that Xavier's sinfully handsome face was level with my core. 

I swear I've never seen him clench his jaw harder than that. I will also admit it made me clench my thighs together like never before. 

But not to him.

"Baby, are you okay," I whispered softly near Xavier's ear, and he looked right into my soul with his dark, lustful yet tortured gaze. 

I unconsciously bit my lip and his gaze darted to the action before he closed his eyes and threw his head back.

"Fuck," he muttered, and I smirked at my victory.

"Princess, how about we end this game?" Xavier said, and I contained a laugh.

"No way. I'm super competitive and this game is awesome fun. I promise I'll complete it. You don't have to worry about me, Xav," I practically chirped, and he let out a sigh.

"It isn't you I'm worried about, love," he grumbled, and I had to take in deep breaths to stop myself from laughing.

Everyone was having a blast; Mateo was their designated driver and he smiled sipping on his non-alcoholic mojito. Xavier and I didn't drink as well. He has to drive us home, and I have some plans when we get home. 

What plans? Ah, wouldn't he like to know.

"Xavier?" I bit my lip seductively, looking up at Xavier whose eyes were wide open at my tone.

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Take me home, baby," I replied, pressing my chest up against his arm and resting my palm on his rock-hard abs. The sharp intake of breath was enough to tell me my plan was going to be perfect.

"Drank too much, love?" he asked, and I nodded. 

He'll find out I'm completely sober soon enough.

"Mateo, we're heading home. You good with these idiots?" Xavier asked over the music, and Mateo chuckled.