-12;Stella-

Rose

I rolled my eyes watching as Becky was with the cheerleaders and Tara with her... Boyfriend.

It sickened me.

They forgot me.

When one person died.

Everyone forgot about me.

Alex and his gang stopped bullying me.

But then again, Zack and Becky will end up screwing, and Tara and Jack are in a relationship. I sat in the back of the class, watching Becky walk in and sit beside me.

She 'Accidentally' dropped something beside me with my name on.

Rose, you think I haven't remembered you after she died... I haven't forgotten you.
Come join me at lunch today xx

She looked up from her text book, her hair tyed up in the trademark messy pony that she always uses to wear. I gave her a simple nod, and she broke out into a smile.

----

"Why did you choose me over Zack?" I asked Becky.

"You don't want to hang around me?" She frowned jokingly. We both broke out into laughter and I went face into chest with someone.

"Shit, sorry Rose, I didn't see you there." Alex mumbled, helping me up.

"Its okay Alex." I smiled weakly, trying to convince him. He nodded, but something seemed off.

"Okay" he hiccuped slightly and walked off, leaning slightly against Rian.

"Alex!" I called grabbing his arm gently. He turned and looked at me, as the final bell went for the day.

"I... I'm sorry." He croaked looking down at his shoes. I led him to my sisters car and he sat in. My sister didn't get out for ten more minutes since she was doing an exam.

"Alex, look at me." I said sternly, which made his eyes snap up.

"I... I didn't mean to Rose. I promise." He mumbled.

"Alex, are you drunk?" I asked, tilting his head up gently. He nodded slightly.

"I'll get you home as soon as possible, okay?" I asked, hugging him gently.

"O-okay." He hiccuped and he hugged back. A few seconds later, there was snoring, and a heavy head on my shoulder.

My sister hopped in the car, raising her eyebrows.

"A friend... Hes somewhat drunk... A lot." I giggled.