-21; Crash-

Becky

I danced around the kitchen, The all time low boys were currently staying here, due to the incident between Tara and Jack. I had pop music on while I cleaned up the mess from the mini party when we got home yesterday. My hair was contained by a messy bun, which constantly wobbled about. I stood on the counter to reach into the cupboards, damn me and my smallness.

"You okay there?" Zack asked. I turned around, jumping slightly.

"I'm perfectly fine." I said, sliding off the counter. He walked closer to me, looking into my eyes. I turned away, moving to the fridge and pulling out eggs and bacon. I grabbed the pans and stuff and started cooking.

"TARA GET YOUR ASS OUTTA THE BED!" I yelled, looking at the clock, ten. She had training today, leaving me alone with the boys and Rose. She offered me to come with, but someone needed to make sure they didn't burn down the house. Zack neared me again.

"Becky?" He whispered.

"I'd appreciate if you left me alone now." I put egg, bacon and bread on one large plate, and put it in the middle of the dinner table, not long after, everyone piled downstairs, grabbing plates and the food. I smiled and cleaned up the mess I had made cooking, before running upstairs to my room. I dressed in black leggings and a simple black sweater.

----

I bumped into Zack walking out the kitchen, making me fall backwards.

"Move out the way you stupid whore-" He looked down, his facial features changing. "I didn't realise it was you, I'm sorry!"

"But you'd still say that to one of us in the house." I croaked, shaking my head. Tears falling.

"Becky, I'm sorry, I'm stressed." He looked me in the eye.

"Sorry wouldn't take the bullet from someone if you had killed them, would it?" I pushed past him, and straight out the door and to anywhere. Just away from him.

----

I sat on the wall of the bridge in the park, a really small rocky stream beneath it. I sighed watching the water move freely. I heard voices in the background.

"Becky?!" Jack and Tara yelled. I turned, my eyes surely red from crying all day, and they ran over, picking me up from the wall. I pushed them away.

"Leave me alone." I croaked. I turned and ran again. I always seemed to be running from my problems lately...

Tara

We sighed, we already knew the cause of the problem. Zack had rang us up with it.

"She'll come back when she's ready. " I told Jack, linking our hands, my heart racing. We walked back to the house, which was an hours walk away, but it was relaxing. Silent between us.

"We need to get them together." He said, as we saw Zack look up at us expectantly, then realised she wasnt with us, and looked down. Tears falling.

"We need to find out what happened first.." I stated quietly. We decided to get everyone but Becky and Zack in on the plan. But we had to think about what we were gonna do first.

----

A week later and no word from Becky. Zack was a mess, and the boys had tour again in a week. We were running out of time to forfill our plan and we didn't know what to exactly do yet either. We sat planning while Zack was busy sleeping, until Alex's phone rang, interrupting our busy chatter. He put it on speaker so we could hear.

"Yo Alex!" The voice I remember from the after party echoed.

"Sup." He replied. They had a little banter.

"We were passing through town when we had a knock on our bus a week ago, and we have one of your friends here with us." Josh chuckled. "We haven't done her harm, we've done pranks, but dude, whatever happened there, needs to stop, she isn't well man, she refuses to eat, and she's thin."

"My name isn- Stop tickling me you weirdo!" She screamed, laughing.

"Hurtful." Daniel laughed.

"I do have a name Josh."

"Listen, do you want Becky back or not? She's a blast to have on tour with us. I'm sure Daniel wouldn't mind having her here."

"Thank's for consulting me in this matter." She huffed. "I don't wanna stay here,y'all stink." She laughed. Josh gasped.

"We don't want her either, she's really mean, how do you guys cope?" Daniel laughed. Suddenly it turned to facetime, with a camera.

"Yeah, guys, we're at the park where she ran from, and we saw here at origionally, come collect her? We would drop her off, but management doesn't know she's here, and they would kill us."

"Sure. We'll be there in two hours." Alex smirked, and hung up.

"And here ladies and gentlemen, is our plan." Rose smiled.