-35-

Tara

"How would you like to be the opening act for the boys for the rest of this tour and the European tour?" The management for the boys asked.

The girls all stood there, eyes wide.

"Do you want it girls?" I asked over my shoulder. They all nodded, unable to speak.

"There's your answer." I smiled. The people nodded holding out contracts.

"You each need to sign one of these."

----

Jack picked me up, pressing our lips together.

"Look at you. Little Miss. Famous." He smirked.

"Compared to you, I'm nothing close to that." I giggled resting my forehead against his.

"The fans loved you." He smirked.

"Why are you smirking?"

"Because, I love you more than the fans will ever do." He poked my sides a little, making me hold back a bunch of giggles.

----

Becky

I sighed, playing with the hem of my dress. For an interview.

"Your going to do amazing." Zack whispered coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I promise."

"What happens if I fuck up?" I croaked. The man starting to lead the others onstage.

"You won't baby." His lips pressed to mine briefly. I got half dragged out to the stage and sat down.

"Here they are! The girls opening for All Time Low!" The man chuckled. "So tell me girls do any of you have anything with the boys? If so name them, and how are they in bed?"

"That's something we won't answer." Rowan said defencively. "Yeah, we have connections, but asking us how they are in bed?"

"We can see you have done it with them though, the amount of hickeys you walk out with." He laughed. "Now girls, let's try this again, who are they and how are they?" He rested his hand on my thigh. My thigh. Its in the name. My. Not your.

"Can you remove your hand off my thigh please." I said, voice shaking. With nervs and with anger. Instead he slipped it under my dress. The girls watched frozen. I gulped, before someone walked onto the stage.

"Can you get your hand off my girlfriends thigh please?" Zack growled. The guy looked up at Zack.

"I didn't know she would be yours. She's way out of your league."