-25; So Wrong, Its Right-

Ashton

"Tara, we have a small concert tonight, care to come with us? You can bring Jack if you want?" I asked as she walked into the kitchen area.

"I'll ask him in a second." She said, grabbing the Cereal. I smiled.

----

Tara

"This is our last song, she looks so perfect!" Luke smiled.

"She looks so perfe-"

"Guys, I'm sorry." Ashton interrupted. "I seem to have broken my drums."

----

We met backstage, Jack refused to come to the concert, so I was sat in the dressing rooms with Becky and her cousin and friend Jess and AJ. The boys showering behind a very thin curtain.

"You need to come back, everything is falling apart..." I whispered in Becky's ear.

"I can't..." She mumbled, standing up and running out before anyone else got to say anything.

"Hey girls- where did Becky go?" Luke asked. We shrugged. All ignoring the fact he only had a towel around his waist.

Ashton came out last, everyone gone to the bus. He had a towel around his waist, and didn't see me tapping away on my phone. The towel dropped a few metres away from me, and I cleared my throat.

"Hello to you too." I giggled, keeping my eyes on my phone, no matter how much I didn't want to.

Remember, you love Jack.

I thought to myself.

You won't do anything with Ashton.

I felt a presence in front of me.

"You can look up, I'm covered." So I did. "Why did you stay behind?"

Why did I stay behind though?

"I didn't want you walking out on your own?" I asked. It sounded like a question to me.

"Okay, I'll be a minute.." He walked off, and came out of a closet a few seconds later, a shirt, pair of pants and a pair of shoes on. He handed me a hoodie of his, and lead me outside, hiding me from the papz. Although this felt wrong, it felt right too. More so when we got onto the bus, to the kitchen area, and pressed our lips together