-28; Poison-

Tara

I stood in the crowd of the concert, his eyes following me around. I felt guilty. He didn't know. He didn't know that mine and Ashton's lips met for a second. He didn't know I had feelings for both of them.

So I had to smile and act okay.

"Right. I know you came to this concert to see us, but my lovely girlfriend is gonna come onstage and sing a cover for you all." Jack smiled.

Girlfriend.

I had to keep that in mind.

He was mine.

I was his.

He walked over to where I was stood. His arms wrapping around me, and lifting me onstage. I got handed an acoustic guitar, and Alex put down a stool for me.

I sat down and played.

----

I flinched backwards when Jack stormed towards me.

"What is this?" He yelled, shoving his phone in my face, an image of Ashton and myself kissing.

Oh shit.

"It was in the heat of the moment, I didn't know what to do!" I exclaimed. Suddenly feeling scared. The anger filling his eyes.

His hand grabbed a fistful of my hair, and pulling me into him, smashing our lips together. Then the door opened.

"As much as I like free porn guys, we gotta go home." Zack chuckled, his eyes wide.

"Zack, get out. We'll come home when we are ready, won't we sweetheart?" He snarled a little.

"Y-Yes." I mumbled. Zack nodded closing the door behind him gently. By the look in Jack's eyes.. I was in for it.

----

I held my arm, a little bit of blood from when he threw a vase at me... A vase? I don't know why. But I know why he threw it.

"You slut! You claim you love me then you are all over Ashton!" He yelled.

"I-I'm sorry Jack." I mumbled, as he sat with his head in his knees on the couch.

"W-we're through." He mumbled.

"Jack... Don't do this.." I felt tears slip.

"It was just a stupid mistake jack, I'm sorry." He mimicked. He pressed his lips against mine briefly. "Go home. I don't want to see you." He pushed me out the door. I rested my hand against the door.

"I love you." I croaked, before getting into the cab and going home...