-18; (part one); if it means a lot to you-

Tara

I walked into prom with Becky and Rose at my sides. The boys? We haven't spoken to them since they left for tour... I sighed mentally, and put on a fake smile as we got our pictures taken. We walked to the side of the dance room. We danced, and had small talk between us, but none of us could be bothered being here really. We danced a little when their song came on the DJ stand.

"I miss them." Rose sighed, sliding her glasses up her nose.

"We all do Rose." I sighed, hugging both girls. We turned around to see four figures onstage, playing instruments, and the lights came on around them.

"If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away-" wait. Hold the motherfucking hell up a second. I felt my heart race a million miles, and kept eye contact with Jack, who leaned his guitar on the stand, jumped off stage and hugged me tightly, spinning me.

"I fucking missed you." He mumbled peppering my face in kisses.

----

It was nearing midnight. A projecter lit up a screen.

'Memories.'

It was named. Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. It popped up with photos of the school year and then the girl at the computer smirked, clicking on a video. Of Zack, Alex, Rian, and Jack all hanging with groupies, Jack sucking faces with one of them, tugging the shirt of another. I pulled away from his embrace, and a video started of when Jack came home, and we did 'it' it was dark, and you couldn't see much, but it was us. I walked over and grabbed the girl by her over used hairsprayed hair, and threw her out the way. Holding back tears.

"Tara!" Jack yelled walking over to me. I ended the video, looked him in the eye, slapped him before walking out.

Becky

The girl stood on stage, a clicker in hand.

"Zack. You aren't with her." She sniffles, fake tears running down her face, which it looks like crayons raped it. "I'm pregnant with your baby Zack. You engaged to me!" She sobbed, Zack let go of my waist and ran to her, hugging her.

"Zack-" Alex and Rian yelled, but two buff guys walked over and held them tightly, covering their mouths. Rose growled, which scared me, since Rose is never violent, and grabbed one of the buff men by the hair, and threw them to the ground. He groaned, she glared, and he ran away. The other one joining him. Zack and the slut had dissapeared.

"I'm going to go home, keep each other safe." I smiled, waving goodbye. I walked out the building and to the car, hearing moans from behind me, I turned to see if my fears were true, even though everything was screaming at me not to.

"Zack." I croaked, making his head snap to me.

"Go away, you fat ugly slag." He snapped.

"Whatever happened to you caring for me, instead if the cheerleaders, what happened to you bullying me everyday? All that for some slut whose lying." I turned, climbing into the car and texting the one guy I knew would help me and Tara...

Tara

I re-did my make up, regaining my dignity.

Come to the after party, we have a plan -b

So I made my way to the after party. I walked in a few people whispering about me and laughing. But I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the table with Alex, Rian, Becky, Rose, Josh and Daniel on. I looked at Becky and she nodded.

"So you're Tara." Josh smiled standing up. I mentally fangirled, but kept my cool on the outside.

"Yeah..." I smiled.

"We heard you and Becky have had some trouble with Jack and Zack?" Josh smiled holding a seat out foor me, which I sat in, and he sat in the one opposite me. We nodded and he chuckled, clasping my hand over the table as Jack walked over. He sat beside Alex who pushed him off the chair.

"Nope, since you're busy flauting off that video, why don't you go sit with the slag who you made a deal with?" He snarled, making my heart race as Jack made eye contact with me. But I turned and Josh squeazed my hands, giving me a small smile.

"Care to dance beautiful?" He asked, mouthing 'I'll explain the plan when dancing.' I noded, and he lead me to the small dancefloor. His hands resting on my hips.

"Thank you for doing this Josh." I smiled, looking at my feet, as Jacks eyes glared at Josh.

"Its seriously no problem, and being quite fair he had this coming for a long time." He chuckled, making it look like he was nibbling on the lobe of my ear. I rested a hand on his chest, trying my hardest not to fangirl at all. It was working. "Right, its upto you, we can make Jack that jealous so when he gets home, he tries having sex with you, and you can record him... or we can make him jealous with us two..." 

"Recording means snooping down to his level, so the second one." That and if the internet tells the truth on your size.

"Okay." He mumbled cupping my face and kissing me softly. I kissed back instantly, but nothing was there unlike my kisses with Jack. His lips danced down my neck, and across my collar bones. I bit my lip, a hand making its way to his hair, which soon found its way into tangling itself in it.

----

We had waited to see if he had gotten jealous enough yet, and he had, he was stood at the drink bar, glaring at Josh, and drinking drink after drink. We walked over, Josh getting me a cocktail. I giggled a little and downed it. Josh's hands making their way down to my hips as an upbeat song came on. He pulled my butt flat against his hips.

"Grind." He mumbled while kissing my neck. I did as I was told and his grip tightened.

"Damn.." He mumbled quietly. Jack walked over, until a girl grabbed his wrist, before turning him and kissing him hungrily. He pushed her off and walked away. Step one complete. Josh led me to the bedroom while Jack was upstairs in the bathroom, and we chose the room beside the bathroom, so he could hear everything.

----

Jack

I became hot with fury at Josh. I mean, how dare he touch my girl... Wll I guess I can't say that anymore can I? Since she isn't mine anymore, and she's clearly moving on from me. I walked downstairs, tears burning my eyes, and I sank down into the sofa. Near enough an hour later Josh and Tara slinked downstairs, their hair messy, and they sat down next to me, mumbling about something.

"Ahh, so I see the slut moved onto you? I wish you good luck mate." I smirked at them, Tara's face faultered slightly, before she brought her lips back upto a sly smile.

"At least he can make me scream unlike youn and you're extremely smallness." She said, the sly smile dancing on her lips. He chuckled.

"Damn you lost a good girl manwhore." Josh laughed loudly. "She's also a better guitarist and singer than you will ever be."

Zack

I stumbled around, drunk. seeing Becky and Daniel flirting. I growled in the back of my throat.

"Babe, just leave her, you have me now." The girl who had said I had made pregnant whispered, pulling me to the sofa beside them. I mumbled a few un audiable and understandable words, and shook my head, kissing the girls neck. She moaned quietly, under my touch, and she straddled me.

"Oh Bec-Becky." I moaned as she ground against me. The slut got up, her eyes wide, she slapped me and walked off. I closed my eyes, and remembered everything. I don't know how I did that, but I did. I turned my head, opening my eyes and Becky stood there, Daniels arms around her and her eyes wide. She shook her head, going up on tiptoes and kissing Daniel. He wrapped his arms around her tighter.

I walked over dragging Becky away from him.

"What on earth do you think you are doing?" She snapped. I met her eyes.

"I remember everything Becky.. I'm sorry."

"Remembver what exactly, because not once have I met you in my life, and even if I have, I don't want to continue knowing you." She slurred and half snapped at the same time. I sighed in defeat and walked away to the boys.