-23;-

Becky

Jess and myself stood front row of their concert. Screaming and whistling and singing along.

"You got a boyfriend, but he's a total loser, all you friends tell you he's got no future, but they like me, just saying." Luke sang, watching me. I sang a long, a few drops of alcohol in my system, not really noticing. Jess hip bumped me, and Michael walked over to us, high fiving Jess. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my old nest friend. The one who despised 5SOS last time I saw her.

"I.. Umm.."

"AMBER!" Calum yelled, blowing her a kiss. I looked between the two. Luke nodded at me.

"I'm just gonna go sit down somewhere." I held my head laughing.

"Yo-You hated them!" I exclaimed.

"THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED TRY HARD!" Michael yelled.

----

I walked into the dressing room, kissing Luke softly, the cold metal of his lipring against my lips, I tangled a hand in his hair, my back against the wall.

"This isn't a one night thing, right?" He asked quietly. I nodded looking up at him breathlessly. He kissed me again, cupping my face. The flash went off from a camera, and there stood a guy, with a huge camera.

"Shit." He mumbled, just as the security side stepped in front of him asking him to leave. Lukes band walked in.

"Did we come in at a bad time?" They asked, pointing to his messy hair. We shook our heads at the same time. Lou came in.

"Hey Amber, Jess, Bec- BECKY?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"The one and only!" I smiled, and hugged her. She hugged back.

"Where did all it go?" She asked, pointing at my hair.

"Probably some bin in America." I shrugged.

"Well, I have to fix Luke's hair, if you don't mind." She winked, and pulled him to a chair. We walked outside, and instantly girls flocked around us. I froze in my space. Claustrophobia setting in. Luke looked back at me, before Jess whispered something to him, and he ran back to me, past the security guards, and into the crowd of screaming fangirls.

"Hey baby, your okay." He mumbled, scooping me up on a piggy back, and carried me into the van. He fastened me in, but I still couldn't move, even if I wanted to. Claustrophobia still present. He hugged me tightly, singing to me quietly. I closed my eyes hugging back. "You scared me.. Its never been that bad before has it?" He asked . I shook my head, scooching over in my seat to kiss him quickly, his hand resting on my inner thigh.

"As much as I like free porn guys, not in the car." Michael chuckled, winking. Jess turned around and slapped him.