-20; -

Jack

I held back tears, as Tara stood up the aisle with this Tom person, and I couldn't do anything. Becky stood front row, and looked back at me with sad eyes.

"Just do as we planned, it should go good." She mouthed, pretending that she was reading off a sheet of paper. I nodded.

"We are here today, to celebrate the wedding of Tom and Tara." The person at the front smiled. It went on for a good five minutes before they gave me a chance to get her back.

"If anyone objects to this marriage, raise your hand and state your reason." He said, a small smile dancing on his lips while he looked at me. I froze in space, before I realised what I needed to do again. I raised my hand, having the same feeling as if I was in school. The guy looked at me, as Tom looked at me too, as did Tara.

"I object." I said, barely above a whisper. Becky looked at me, and mouthed 'breathe' to me. I nodded taking a deep breath, and realeasing it.

"Tara... I object to the marriage between you and Tom, as I realised, back in prom, two years ago, I made the worst mistake of my life, while on tour, I cheated on you, but I swear down, I was drunk, and I thought it was you. It hurt seeing your reaction at prom, and getting that girl to show everyone that video was a bad idea too." I looked down at my piece of paper. "I didn't realise my mistake until a few seconds later when you ran out. I wanted to stop you, but right then and there I knew how much you hated me. When you came to the after party I swear you with Josh killed me inside, but at that moment I knew you had moved on, although since then, a little part of me wished you hadn't. The past two years have been dark... I lost my light all because of a silly little mistake. Every night, I wake up, reliving the same moment. I yearn for you to be sleeping in my arms at night, I wish I was the one whispering sweet nothings into your ear, and singing you to sleep, taking you to concerts, letting you tour with us. So myself and the boys can play harmless little pranks together. I remember when we first went away, we decided on our childrens names, and how we wanted a boy to protect our little princess from people like how I turned out.. I'm really sorry Tara, and I will never forgive myself for it. I guess this is all stupid, you probably will never forgive me. But I guess what I'm trying to say is after all the drunk nights, getting you to pick me up, and joking about, somewhere inbetween the mess that happened, I kinda sorta fell in love with you." I finished, tears slipping from my eyes.

"I-" She stuttered, Tom chuckled deeply. Kissing her forehead.

"I see that I will never love you as much as this boy does. I guess I see I love you more like a sister Tara. If he hurts you again, I will shove a football so high he won't be able to hurt you again." He pushed her towards me. Tears slipping down her face.

"Did you mean all of that?" She asked, looking so vunerable. I nodded.

"Every single last bit of it." I replied. She leaned up, her converse peeking from beneath her wedding dress, and she pressed her lips to mine, and my hands automatically wrapped around my neck. I heard whistles from Becky, Rose, Alex, Zack, Rian. I pulled away, my eyes meeting hers.

"I love you too Jack."