62.

🤍Chris🤍

About an hour in the club "Flawless" by Beyoncé started beginning to play as me and Anthony was singing along to it. "Is that Abriana?!" We heard Michael ask. "Yo there go Y/N" I heard Jonathan say nudging my arm some. I turned around as Sebastian and Mackie turned around.

I seen Y/N as she was drinking her drink through a straw and dancing

I seen Y/N as she was drinking her drink through a straw and dancing. "They knew we were out here?" Jay asked as I shook my head. "We kept where we were going away from each other" I said. "Let's go mess with em" Jonathan stated making his way towards their section.

We followed and as we got closer "Girls in the Hood" by Megan Thee Stallion started playing and as we got closer and closer to the section all we heard was Aaliyah and Y/N. Krystal let us into the section as I was listening to Y/N talk shit. "Chris is going to kill you" Aaliyah stated "He got to find me first" Y/N said with a little evil laugh. I just walked behind her and stood watching her as Abriana was recording her.

"FUCK BEING GOOD, I'M A BAD BITCH, IM SICK MOTHERFUCKAS TRYIN' TELL ME HOW TO LIVE

"FUCK BEING GOOD, I'M A BAD BITCH, IM SICK MOTHERFUCKAS TRYIN' TELL ME HOW TO LIVE . WHACK HOES HATE UNDER MY PICTURES ON THE GRAM. BITCH YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER RUN ACROSS YO MAN!" She rapped doing a little dance beginning to bounce side to side as I chuckled just watching her.

"IN THE MALL WITH HIM, IMMA HAVE A BALL WITH EM, SOMEBODY CALL RIHANNA IMMA BUY SOME DRAWS WITH HIM-" she started off with a big smile then turned around and immediately froze as I chuckled. "Really?" I questioned "you knew I was out here?" She asked. "We seen you guys from the other side of the club" Mackie stated.

"You not going to give your man a hug?" Abriana asked Y/N teasingly. "She was talking hot shit and now it finally caught up to her" Aaliyah joked as they laughed. Y/N gave me a hug as I kissed her lips. "You look pretty" I said making her smile. "Thank you" She thanked. "We're still going to talk later" I said as she looked at me and whined as I chuckled.

She pulled away as "WAP" started coming on she got another drink as I was drinking some Gin. "I SAID CERTIFIED FREAK. SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. WET ASS PUSSY. MAKE THAT PULL OUT GAME WEAK!" Aaliyah yelled. "AH!" Y/N stated sticking her tongue out at Aaliyah as they were rapping and dancing with each other drinking.