15.

Not y'all in the comments section saying I write porn🤣-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

We woke up early to go to the airport and honestly I was in a good ass mood from last night. We did our hygiene things and got dressed.

 We met my family at the airport as we all went through security going towards our gate

"Not you in a good mood"  Aaliyah teasingly said as I giggled. "I was trying to call you last night, to see if we can get in a hot tub pregnant" she brought up as I just looked at her. "Why you just didn't google it?" I asked. "Well when you didn't answer I had no choice but to google it" she said as I giggled.

"She was too busy getting that back blown out" Abriana teasingly said as she came up next to us. "That's why she's in such a good mood for 6 in the morning" Aaliyah added as I smiled. "And I'm going to Disney world" I added. "To get dick out there too" Aaliyah said as we all laughed.

"The "I steal my boyfriends hoodie" crew" Jonathan stated as we all turned around. The funny thing was at the moment we were wearing their hoodies. "He's not my boyfriend he's my fiancé" I started off. "Right and me and Aaliyah's married dick head" Abriana said. As Jonathan placed his arms around all of us walking with us.

"You're too much in a good mood too" I brought up "the leach isn't here" Aaliyah joked as we all laughed "y'all laughing but Sarah and I are no longer together" he said. "Why did you even stay with her after all the BS with her and Y/N then the cheating?" Abriana questioned.

"Money" he simply said with a smile "she worked at Starbucks" I simply said making Aaliyah and Abriana laugh. "Anyway She was thinking she was coming to Orlando with us and I broke up with her last night" he expressed excited then continued talking "so I'm about to get me a girl out in Florida, I heard they're nasty" he said rubbing his hands we just looked at him.

"You ain't shit" I simply said as he chuckled "go ahead and bring a city girl back to momma and see if she don't whoop your ass" Abriana stated. "It's the money part with Sarah for me" Aaliyah said as we all started laughing.

Chris was walking and laughing with Jay, Noah and Micheal as I smiled. We finally made it to our gate as we and a couple of other people were on this flight.
Jonathan had his head phones dancing in his seat like an idiot but I would be too if I just got out of the relationship he was in.

He then jumped up out his seat like a crackhead coming towards me. "Are you okay?" I asked as Noah just looked at Jonathan. "Bruh you straight?" Jay asked. "Nah he a crack head this what they do" I joked as everyone laugh.

"Cuss her out then block her number" Jonathan said handing me his phone as I seen Sarah's name pop up. "Jonathan it's too early to be dealing with you and this" I said going back to talking to Aaliyah.

"We have to do maternity pictures together" Aaliyah brought up as I agreed. " I can't believe we're pregnant she said excitedly as i giggled. "But how was last night since you didn't answer my call?" She questioned as I smiled big. "Chilee" she started off as we shared a small laugh.