54.

I case you missed the "Sneak Peek" chapter before. The sneak peek chapter is for Johnny storm/ Human torch book and also this is a Long chapter enjoy!-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

My mother and I landed at LAX. I immediately placed a pair of black sunglasses on because I knew reporters were going to be at the air port along with people wanting to take pictures but I just wanted to get home. We was walking off our private flight being greeted by security that walked us to baggage claim once we got to baggage claim I handed my mother her bag and waited for mine.

"Thanks again for watching Christiana" I thanked "you know I don't mind taking my grand baby" my mother said making me smile. She then looked down at my butt. "That baby weight made you thicker" she said as I looked down at my outfit. Which consisted of a lilac jump suit with a pair of chestnut Uggs and my hair was in curls still.

"I know I tried losing it but it's not going away" I admitted "it looks good on you and I'm sure chris is enjoying it" My mother said as I giggled

"I know I tried losing it but it's not going away" I admitted "it looks good on you and I'm sure chris is enjoying it" My mother said as I giggled. I then grabbed my suitcase and we started walking towards the exit doors. "I had fun last night" my mother said as I smiled "I'm glad you did, I had to have my mother there for my first award" I said as she smiled and I felt a kiss on my head.

We then seen chris pull up to the curb then he got out walking towards us as he just looked at me.

"What's wrong? You should be happy to see me" I said in a giggle "your daughter" he started off as I laughed "what happened?" I asked  "we did good until just a couple of minutes ago" he started off making my mother and I giggle

"She was whining the whole time so I thought maybe I needed to change her diaper. I took her out, went to try and change her diaper but she didn't go all of a sudden, just as I was about to close back her diaper she peed on me" he explained as I laughed "so I then had to change her, once I changed her she immediately fell asleep. on top of that she got gas so she was farting on me the whole time she was sleeping waiting for you guys" chris explained making me and my mother laugh.

"Hey Chris" she said "hey" he stated as they hugged each other "hey baby" I said as he chuckled "hey" he said hugging me and kissing my lips. Chris was placing our suitcases in the trunk as my mother got in the front and I was talking to Chris about our trip.