80.

Lmaoo the way y'all reacted to the previews💀-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

Dinner was over as I had Chris occupied with blowing all the candles out and bringing the plates into the kitchen. I was upstairs in our room lining my lips with some black lip liner and added more lip gloss. I hurried into a lingerie set then threw a robe on top of it.

I was nervous because this was the first time I was ever face to face with a man and I wore lingerie then on top of that a dance. I didn't wear any heels because honestly I didn't need any added stress. Because if I fell during this dance we're hopping on the next flight back to America. I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker hooking my phone up to it. I lit some candles then turned off the lights.

I then sat on the couch waiting for Chris I fluffed out my robe some then sat there waiting.

"Babe!" I heard him yell as I just sat there on the couch

"Babe!" I heard him yell as I just sat there on the couch. "Babe!" He said getting closer to the room. "Babe you sleep?" He asked coming into the room looking down at his phone. "No" I stated as he finally looked up at me from his phone and immediately stopped.

"I-I wanted to see if yo-" he started off as I got up "Damn" he let out as I touched his chin "What were you going to ask me?" I asked taking his phone out of his hand turning it off and throwing it onto the couch. "If you wanted to go-" he started off then looked down at my attire.

"Nu-uh up here" I stated referring to my eyes

"Nu-uh up here" I stated referring to my eyes. "Jet skiing-Is this for me?" He questioned talking about my attire.

"I'm your wife right?" I questioned "yeah but-Damn" he expressed looking down at my attire once more. "You're such a meatball" I said in a giggle before pushing him down in a chair. "Look I ain't no stripper I couldn't do the heels" I warned as Chris chuckled. "Just press play" He stated making me giggle. I pressed play as "Dance for you" by Beyoncé started playing and Chris's smile immediately got bigger and I tried not to laugh.

"Why are you about to laugh?" He asked about to laugh we both then looked at each other and started laughing. "I can't stand you" I simply said "what did i do?" He asked as I giggled starting over the song. I took off my robe throwing it at him as he just smirked I then started dancing.