60.

Ummmm what the fuck is going on in my comments section?🤣-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

We got back to the hotel around one as Aaliyah started playing music off her beats pill she brought loudly. Kristina was making us all drinks and I was already tipsy from just that one big ass drink at the restaurant.

I went to go change in my room which was the king bedroom suite. I took a shower then got out placing lotion on my body and proceeded to get dressed. I then slipped into my slippers being called downstairs.

I walked to the balcony that was inside the room "yo what if you jumped?" Taylor asked me on live

I walked to the balcony that was inside the room "yo what if you jumped?" Taylor asked me on live. "Say I won't" I started off "you have to walk down an aisle next weekend Don't do that shit" Abriana stated. "I'm going to jump onto the couch I promise" I said taking off my slippers throwing it onto the couch.

I climbed over the bar of the balcony. "See the shit you started Tay" Abriana started off. "Y'all going to count?" I asked. "You need to get your ass down" Aaliyah stated. "There's only one way down" I brought up.

"Are you drunk?!" Aaliyah asked me in a laugh. "You in my business don't do that" I stated. "Y'all ready?!" I questioned. I jumped down falling onto the couch as I giggled. "Now Don't do that shit again" Abriana stated making me giggle and sit up.

"Do you see your daughter?!" Abriana asked my mother on the other end of FaceTime as I giggled. "Just make sure you all look after each other out there" I heard my mother say as Kristina started handing us our drinks.

 "Just make sure you all look after each other out there" I heard my mother say as Kristina started handing us our drinks

I started sipping out of the straw and instantly fell in love with the drink. My phone started vibrating as I seen chris trying to FaceTime me. I sat my phone up in the downstairs bathroom showing my body as I continued to drink my drink and answer his FaceTime call.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him as he made a face making me laugh.