T W E N T Y E I G H T

Start from the beginning

"Anytime" they all sung.

"Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?" Was peters verse. He and Remus would never usually do this but given they were drunk. It worked well. For them and everyone else.

"To avoid complications
She never kept the same address
In conversation
She spoke just like a baroness
Met a man from China
Went down to Geisha Minah
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined" James shook his head with the music.

"Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally)
For cars she couldn't care less
Fastidious and precise" -Remus

"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime" Sirius stared at Madeline during this verse. She shook her head and laughed.

The boys all jumped off the table and began dancing around again. Spinning around, arms up. As if there was no tomorrow.

Sirius shimmied over to Madeline, he reached his hand out which she gladly took. He pulled her with him as he walked backwards back towards the center.

He lifted their arms up and twirled her in a circle.
"He's got moves." She chuckled.

"Indeed he does." He let go of her hand and swayed around to his cup, he took the last gulp then threw the cup onto the floor. He danced his way back over to Madeline. He lifted up both of her hands, leaning his head back, they spun around the room.

James and Lily were dancing together and so was Remus and Camilla. Peter was caught up in his own world while bopping his head to the music.

The boys all jumped back onto the table for the finale.

"Drop of a hat she's as willing as
Playful as a pussy cat
Then momentarily out of action
Temporarily out of gas
To absolutely drive you wild, wild
She's all out to get you"

"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime"

"Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?"

"You wanna try" they all sung the last verse then went into an air guitar and drums mode as they 'played along' for the last few seconds of the song.

When the song ended and the next started everyone clapped and cheered for the horribly amazing performers from the Marauders.

"That was quite the performance." Madeline said to Sirius when he walked back over to her.

"You loved it. There's no need to lie." He smirked.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." She chuckled.

The next song that played was "let's misbehave" by Irving aaronson.

(A/n bro I try to do more descriptive writing but I really don't know how to write dancing scenes so what I'm talking about is the dance scene from easy virtue)

Sirius and Madeline looked at each other with the same grin on their face. The tool each other's hand, Madelines other hand going on his shoulder and his on her waist. They made their way dancing about the room.