Chapter 2

Midoriya didn't exactly know what to do. He didn't respond to his soulmate's first words. He wasn't exactly sure what he should say. He was more floored that he had one. After all the time of thinking he didn't.

Several days after the villain incident the bullying had reached an all time high. Obviously everyone at school knew what had happened. Natural Bakugou looked amazing for going after the villain and getting to talk to Endeavor. While Midoriya was the coward who hid behind the tree. Bakugou didn't bother to correct them.

Bakugou also didn't walk home with Midoriya after. Instead leaving him to roam back on his own. Midoriya gave himself the chance to find spots in the city to watch people. Observe the world around. Make more notes in his journal as he watched other heroes through the day.

He made sure to avoid notes on his skin.

He had a soulmate after all. So why hadn't they responded to anything he ever sent them? Why did they respond to the insult of Endeavor?

"Oi Deku. I've been looking for you," Midoriya jumped as he noticed Bakugou join him on the bridge

They had a view of a stream below along with the side of the city. Midoriya often found interesting quirks here. Water users loved it. It was good studying here.

"Hey Kacchan."

"I have a problem."

Midoriya hummed. Bakugou has been avoiding him ever since the attack. Only harassing him at school in front of others. Ghosting him any other time. If he was seeking him out he really must be bugged.

"Kirishima stopped answering me."

"You were probably mean to him."

"Shut it Deku. It wasn't that. I had told him about the... what happened the other day. He didn't say anything. I've tried to start conversations for days. He won't freakin answer."

"Maybe he's busy Kacchan."

"With what?"

Midoriya sighed standing, "How am I supposed to know?"

"Oi where are you going?"

"Home. I'm not in the mood to deal with you either. I got other things to deal with."

Bakugou scoffed, rising , chasing after Midoriya, "What do you think you're better then me or something now? All because you got to see a villain up close with Endeavor."

Midoriya ducked his head and kept walking. He could feel Bakugou's eyes on him. The heat of the stare caused him to flinch.

"Oi Deku. What the hell? Why are you avoiding me?"

Midoriya kept walking. Bakugou cursed, grabbing Midoriya by his collar, pinning him to the building they were walking by.

"Oi, Deku stop ignoring me."

"Let him go."

They turned to see who the voice belonged to. Midoriya wanted to shrink under the cold gaze. Different colored eyes glaring at the pair. A scar harsh on one of the eyes. Hair also split in different colors.

"This has nothing to do with you. Keep walking," Bakugou turned away from the stranger focusing back on Midoriya

"I think it does. At least now it does," the guy stepped closer facing Bakugou

Bakugou raised a palm letting the sparks fly slightly as a warning. The guy didn't even flinch. Bakugou growled looking over to Midoriya.

"We will talk later."