Y/N unsheathes his claws and lowers into a his fighting stance. Raven quickdraws her sword and uses her sword stance.

The Grimm takes shape and morphs into Qrow, the very thing the two are worrying about the most at the moment. Y/N grits his teeth but Raven appears shocked, she has never seen this type of Grimm before.

Y/N: It's an Aphitan, it draws out your stress and negative emotions. Whatever it takes shape, it's still a Grimm.

Y/N charges at the Aphitan, who is taking the form of Qrow. As he nears closer to the Grimm, his mind fights his instincts, neither of them telling the same, his mind is telling that it's Qrow, his instincts telling that it's the Aphitan.

Y/N pushes through and swings his claws, the Grimm dodges and faces its back at Raven. Raven is still in its trance, and Y/N has to quickly kill the Aphitan before she dies from all of the shock.

Y/N: (gritting his teeth) Don't hurt her.

Y/N runs at The Aphitan, it then screeches before taking the form of Raven. Y/N stops. The Aphitan then hits Y/N, his chest is sliced open before healing.

Y/N growls before looking at the Aphitan with blaze eyes. The Aphitan panics and tries to run away. Y/N grabs the leg of the Aphitan and slams it to the ground.

He holds the Aphitan in place as it struggles, Y/N lifts his claw and plunges it into the Aphitan's head, still in the form of Raven as blood pours out before dissipating into the wind.

Raven is snapped out of her trance and falls to the ground, Y/N gets up and quickly runs over to her.

The view pans out and a seer was watching over the building. On the other side, Salem is observing Y/N's behavior.

Salem: Interesting.. The Wolverine is the keeper of the wizard's eyes..

Tyrian: Look at how ruthless the two fight, such cruelty! I'm almost admiring him. Raven has a great teacher!

Cinder is standing beside Salem, with Tyrian also by her side. Salem taps on her throne's armrests. She brings up a conversation.

Salem: Cinder?

Cinder: Yes, My queen?

Salem: Do you remember when you stabbed Y/N with that obsidian blade of yours?

Cinder: Vividly, My queen. What of it?

Salem: Y/N healed and the battle ended. But as they were on their way to Atlas, they were attacked by a group of Apathy. And before the attack, a conflict happened between Yang Xiao Long and Y/N. Yang Xiao Long shot Y/N with the thought that Y/N would heal.

Tyrian: Your grace, are you suggesting-?

Cinder: (surprised) Y/N didn't heal?

Salem: Yes, he didn't. And although he didn't heal, he also couldn't die. So if I were to send any Apathy at his way, an attack as small as a bullet would render him powerless and immobile.

Tyrian: Your grace, we could capture him! And we experiment with him too! Make friends for Vi-

Salem: (puts up one hand in the air) Silence, Tyrian.

Tyrian: (suddenly bowing) My apologies, your grace! I will not repeat my mistake.

Cinder: My queen, what would happen if I'd shot him with my obsidian blade when an Apathy is attacking him?

Salem: Hmm.. That's an interesting question dear Cinder, if that were to happen, you could possibly kill him.

Cinder's face turns from surprise to a smirk.