Burning the Candle

(Yes, the art is made by me. His skin is gray because it's supposed to be your skin color.)

Ruby is sitting at a table looking off as Yang and Weiss decorate for the upcoming dance. Weiss snaps Ruby out of her trance by slamming her hands at the table.

"I need you, to pick a tablecloth!" Said Weiss as she whips out two tablecloths, two similar tablecloths. "Aren't they both the same?" Ruby asks, as Weiss sighs. "You're just the same with Y/N! I don't even know why I asked," said Weiss as she picks up the tablecloths and walks away, leaving Ruby to look off again.

Yang was lifting a speaker twice her size across the room and she sets it down beside the stage. Yang walks over to Ruby. "So, have you picked up a dress yet?" Yang asks. "What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake AND Y/N isn't going?" Ruby exclaims.

"Oh, don't worry; Blake's going, not sure about Y/N though," said Yang, she looks at Weiss in the distance. "Weiss! I thought we agreed?! No doilies!" Said Yang, Weiss rushes at Yang. "If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines!" Said Weiss as she points her finger at Yang.

The door opens and Y/N walks in. "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?" He asks. "We were thinking about it," said Weiss as she holds her hands together, girly-like. "Neat," said Y/N. "You ladies all excited for dress up?" Y/N teases.

"Pfft, Yeah right," said Ruby. "Laugh all you want, I'll be turning heads tomorrow!" Said Yang. "What are you going to wear?" Weiss asks Y/N. "Nothing, I'm not going," said Y/N.

"What?! Why not?!" Yang asks. "Yang, we've been over this, I don't like crowded places," said Y/N. "It's really spacious! Plus, with our decorative talents; the room will be very..." Weiss searches for a word. "Boring?" Ruby says. "Hey!" Yang and Weiss shouts.

"What does Blake think of all this? She's still being all.. y'know, Blake?" Y/N asks. "Obviously," said Weiss as she crosses her arms and turns around.

"I still can't think of a way to change her mind!" Said Ruby. "Guys, trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow," said Yang as she wanders away.

"Well, I don't think she's going to do anything good," said Y/N. "Y/N! Please come to the dance!" Said Weiss as she hugs Y/N's arms. "Uh, Weiss.. can you-" Weiss looks up at Y/N like a lost puppy. "Ugh, fine.. I'll think about it," said Y/N as she shakes off Weiss. "Yay! Make sure to get a nice suit!" Said Weiss as she smiles widely. "Y/N's done, but Blake will need a lot more persuasion," said Ruby.

Blake was staring at a screen researching White Fang cases when a red laser dot appeared on the screen, Blake tries to ignore it, but eventually she became frustrated and followed the laser. The laser stopped and it vanished, Blake found herself in front of Yang. "We need to talk," said Yang as she pulls Blake.

Y/N was walking down a hallway, he reaches for a flask in his jacket but was stopped by Jaune who seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "We need to talk," said Jaune.

Timeskip to team JNPR's dorm

"Y/N, I'm just gonna come out and say it, you are one of my best friends. These past few months, I feel like we've really bonded! To be perfectly honest, I don't know about you that much, I mean I know you have claws and blah blah blah- but darn it; I consider you to be the brother I never had!" Said Jaune. "Me too?"

"Which is why I wanted to get your advice on.. girls," said Jaune. "Girls?" Y/N asks. "I just.. I don't.. know how to.. girls," said Jaune. "Um- I- I guess what I'm asking is, how did you get so many girls?" Jaune asks. "Wai- Jaune, I didn't get like 10 girls at a time- Jaune, what is this all about?" Y/N asks.

Jaune sighs and spills out the truth. "It's Weiss, I'm completely head over heels for her, and she won't evem give me a chance. She's cold, but she's also incredible! She's smart, and graceful, and talented, I mean; have you heard her sing?!" said Jaune. "I just wish that she'd take me seriously, you know? I wish I could tell her, how I feel; without messing it all up," said Jaune.