Never Miss A Beat

Y/N was with Wade watching Mercury and Emerald fight against Coco and Yatsuhashi. "Look at that woman," Wade says as he tosses his popcorns to his mouth, but all of them missed his mouth. "Hm? What?" Y/N asks.

"Ooooh! Boy! I'm touching myself tonight, fair warning," Wade says and looks at Y/N with a poker-face. Y/N shakes his head and rests back into his seat. "When are we going to fight, again?" Wade asks. "After the fight next to this," Y/N says. "Okay," Wade continues his poor attempt at doing the trick.

"And with an amazing upset, Mercury and Emerald wins!" Oobleck says, completely surprising Y/N as he opens his eyes and goes to look at the arena. "What?" Y/N says as he looks at Wade who was still eating his popcorn. "Wow, looks like they under-estimated them," Wade says.

In an elegant twilit pavillion area of ivy-covered pillars, rounded archways, and lion-decorated fountains, Weiss and her elder sister, Winter are sitting at a simple table with a plate full of croissants and strawberries. Winter is sipping from her teacup as Weiss repeats the news she was just told.

"You're... leaving?" Weiss asks. Winter sets her cup down.

"Yes. I was merely needed to oversee the transport of additional units to Vale. Our last shipment was lost to an ambush. I believe you had a run-in with its cargo, actually," Winter says.
"It's fortunate those Paladins were in the prototype stage, otherwise your team may not have fared so well,"

"And, I suppose I should thank Y/N for his heroic action," Winter adds. Weiss sighs and looks down dejectedly, Winter grabs her sister's hand reassuringly. "Weiss, you've done... well, out here, on your own. You should be proud. I'll be honest, it was quite amusing seeing Father's face the day you left for Beacon!"

Weiss straightens up and smiles now, arms crossed. "I can't wait to show him what I learned!" Weiss says. "Oh? Then what do you think you've learned?" Winter asks.

Weiss not directly looking at her sister says: "What do you mean? I'm getting better and better with my glyphs! I've even started Time Dilation!" Winter stares intently at her sibling. "And what of your Summoning?"

"I..." Weiss sighs and looks away. "You know I can't," she says. "Don't be ridiculous. Every Schnee has the ability to summon. We have for generations," Winter says.

Weiss, splayes her hands as she exasperatedly cries: "I've tried! It's just... it's the one thing I've been having trouble with!"

"We Schnees are unique. Unlike many, our Semblance is hereditary. But that doesn't mean it will come easily," Winter lifts her hand to summon a small, elaborate glyph over her palm.

"Your Semblance is like a muscle. The more you practice with it, the stronger it will become. But if you only focus on one aspect of it..." the glyph expands suddenly in a bright flash, causing Weiss to turn away before looking back up in awe at the white-and-blue Beowolf now at her sister's side. "If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible, then you'll never truly grow,"

Weiss smiles at this display of power she hopes to achieve, before cutting to...

Y/N was walking inside his dorm.

"What the hell?!" Y/N shouts as Wade suddenly attacks him. "Haha! You didn't see me, did you pal?" Wade suddenly pulls out a gun, cowboy style. "Someone wants your hide," Wade spins his revolver's barrel. "Folks said it's all so much yabber, but if it was, I wouldn't be here," Wade says as he shoots Y/N a bunch.

"What the fuck, Wade?!" Y/N asks. "I was just messing around, hombre!" Wade says as he helps Y/N up. When Y/N gets back onto his feet he punches Wade in the face. "I deserve that," Y/N punches Wade in the stomach, and Wade slunches over. "And that," Wade says. Then, Y/N hits Wade's crotch. "Okay, maybe not that one," Wade says as he falls.