Fun Facts 2.0

- ACAD is a completely fictional version of SCAD, or Savannah College of Art & Design, which is a real life school in Atlanta that I actually really wanted to attend when I was a teen but couldn't due to getting an in-state scholarship in Florida.

- The fox is my favorite animal, so naturally that is what became the mascot for the school lol

- A strange coincidence occurred while towards the end of writing this story - I was offered a pretty sweet job on the condition that I relocate to Atlanta. So I literally moved to Atlanta as I was wrapping up The Fox Squad. Weird, right??

- The sequel originally did not open with Evan, Isaac and Spencer going to Cedar Point, but while visiting the park in real life for the first time ideas for those scenes started to come to me as I was in a 75 minute line for Maverick! (which is an amazing coaster btw!!)

- The original plan for the character of Trevor was for him to NOT be related to Tyler, but rather be Spencer's roommate who would end up having a crush on Tyler and cause problems for him and Evan's relationship.

- My favorite section to write was Part 7 when Evan and Tyler go camping. I got to fill this part with nothing but sweet, wholesome dialog between the two of them. No drama!

- This story was a long and complicated process to write. I'm a very indecisive person so I went through SO MANY different ideas and actually wrote whole scenes that weren't included in the final version. The sequel also took longer than the first story to write due to several periods where I lost inspiration and ran into writer's block.

- Scenes with Evan and Isaac were a joy to write. I love that the sibling dynamic has evolved so much since the incident in Sandpiper and they have such a tight bond, yet they still tease and annoy each other like brothers do. I'm really excited to get into Isaac's head and find his voice for the 3rd story!

- YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! There's a spin-off story in the works featuring Isaac and a couple of new characters! It'll take place about a year after the events of The Fox Squad and will follow him and his friends, Skylar and Chase, as they embark on a road trip to Orlando. In typical road trip fashion though, things won't go according to plan. Will they even make it to their destination? Guess you'll have to wait and find out :) muahahahaha. Make sure you follow me on Wattpad as I'll be posting more details about the characters/plot and updates on development! Unfortunately, I am extremely busy and this is a very in-depth project that I have a lot of ideas for, so I can't make any promises as far as a timeline. It is very much something I look forward to working on, I'm just not sure when I will have time to do so. Thanks for your patience and understanding :)