He said still in the same tone, though I was saved from the little snob as Klein walked over to us.

Klein: "Mr. F/N, Mr. Schnee will see you know."

F/N: "Thank you Klein."

I drank the rest of the punch and handed Whitely the cup, staring at me in bewilderment as I patted his shoulder.

F/N: "Hold that for me will you?"

I said before walking off with Klein, Whitely shocked at the audacity of being treated like a common butler. Following Klein up the large stairs and down a couple halls before stopping in front of a door.

Klein: "Just through this door."

I nodded and watched as he walked off back from where we came from. Looking back at the door, I steamed myself a bit before walking inside. The office was just as I remember from the show, sadly still having Jacques sitting at his desk.

Jacques: "Welcome- What are you wearing."

He said in a slightly angry tone. I just readjust my jacket.

F/N: "My clothes. What did you expect the random guy off the street to have a two piece suit? Or was your potential increase in profit margins clouding your judgment?"

I gave him a smug smirk as he tried to regain his composure after my statement, clearly growing angry but hiding it behind his poker face.

Jacques: "Well, we can fix that once you accept my offer."

F/N: "Bold of you to assume such a thing, but go on. Let's hear this offer of yours."

His eyebrow twitched slightly but spoke.

Jacques: "Since you seem to have the favor in the press, and by the looks of you, you could use some lien in your pockets. So why not become a poster boy for the company, couple of commercials, you'd be set-

F/N: "Until the fame dies down and you dispose of me and move on to the next?"

He started to stutter, clearly not expecting that sort of answer.

Jacques: "H-how dare you assume such a thing. I treat all my employees fairly, I would never-

At this point I was growing slightly tired of the loop this conversation was going in. Jacques doing his best to keep himself in the good light.

F/N: "So explain the mining operations. How they are basically slaves?"

Jacques: "You dare make such an accusation! After I try to help you riff raff- Ah!"

I stopped him in the middle of him talking. The amulet around my neck glowed as I held a Kama made of ice under his chin.

F/N: "You may be able to buy out most people, but I have my morals. You on the other hand, are a sleazy shit that only cares about the money you fill your pockets with."

I said with a poison in my words, the temperature in the room dropping a bit before a ringer went off. Jacques glanced over at his scroll which was the source of the noise. I pulled back my icy weapon and gestures to his scroll.

F/N: "Don't let me stop you."

Jacques: "I want you out of my house when this is over."

He shit back in a nasty tone before picking up his scroll. I stood there, Kama still in hand as he grew angry over whatever the person on the other side had said, speaking in a hushed tone before ending the call.

Jacques: "Damn Faunus, costing me money."

F/N: "What happened?"

Jacques: "Something with white liquid and brass! Now get out of my office!"