Part of a plan

A/N: "I'm back!"

Ghost: "Finally done with the other book?"

A/N: "Which one?"

Ghost: "Ahhhhhhhhh!"
—————————————————————————
F/N's perspective

F/N: "What I've done? Please, we both know you did a lot worse."

Ozpin: "What do you-

Salem: "Ozpin stop."

I looked over as my mother as she walked up next to me.

Salem: "He did what I asked, it's my fault."

Ozpin glared at her for a bit but stopped when a deep growl made him back off. Overhead to their notice Qrow and Raven got their weapons ready as Scales leaned his head down to their level. He let out an exhale as the fire flickered, the force ruffling the three arrivals' clothes.

Qrow: "Is that a grimm?"

F/N: "Was,I purified him, like the rest."

I gestured to the others that didn't move as there wasn't a need too. Then I side hugged Salem as I looked at Oz.

F/N: "I've done what I thought was right."

Raven: "Well that doesn't excuse her from what she's done! What she did to....our...... team."

Raven started to trail off as Summer walked up out of the shadows that Scales casted as she waved a little.

Summer: "H-hey Raven. Hey Qrow...... long time no see."

The two members of team STRQ just stand there as they look at their long lost teammate.

Qrow: "S-summer.....

Ozpin: "H-how-

F/N: "Salem captured her, captured me, but I did what I could and helped her, helped Salem. Something you weren't able to do throughout your lives."

Ozpin was shocked at my words as I looked at him.

F/N: "Which we can talk about at a later date, but at the moment we have more pressing matters, like what the fuck to do about Wrath."

Qrow: "Wrath, what sounds like some grade A villain name."

F/N: "Well sewing as it's an ancient grimm king bent on destruction, it fits."

Qrow: "Oh......

Qrow puts his weapon away and takes a long chuck of his flask before tucking it back into his shirt. Summer shaking her head as she watched.

Summer: "You haven't changed much. Come on, I think we have things we want to ask the other."

With that Summer walked around the small camp with the two other huntsmen as they sat down around the fire. I just walked back over and sat down, resting my back against Scales side as Salem joined next to me. Ozpin making his way to a log by the fire, though kept a wary eye on the massive dragon that hadn't moved his gaze from the old wizard.

Ozpin: "Now then, I have questions."

Salem: "You think you can just-

F/N: "It's ok mom, like it or not we need to work together, but it doesn't mean we have to like him."

Ozpin: "I see her influence has swayed you over."

F/N: "Actually no, I just agree with her. My opinion was formed on its own. For what you will get from me will sound like I probably snorted dust powder."