What The?!

Ezra felt like his brain was about to explode. "That can't be true. There is no possible way that Sabine and I will have a child, because that would mean we would have to be in some kind of relationship, which means that Sabine has feelings for me, which is completely impossible!"

"You're kidding me right?" Kanan really had to question his padawan's stupidity at the moment. "What do you mean 'kidding you'? Of course I'm not! It just doesn't add up!" If Ezra was confused before who knows what was going on in his mind now. 'Had I missed something?' Ezra thought, because he sware on his life that his feelings were hundred percent one sided.

Leia placed her hand on Ezra's shoulder and said "I know this doesn't make sense, but then again nothing here makes sense, so just leave this to rest for now okay?" "Sure." Ezra's brain was still in overdrive but discussing other topics was probably the best for everyone.

"So what happens now?" "I'm not quite sure Anakin." Obi-Wan had had some very bizarre situations before, Mortis was one that stuck out to him, but this was something else all to getter. If or when ever he got back he would have to discuss this with the council. Just as Obi-Wan said this everyone's visions once again went black.

🟋 🟋 🟋

"Ow." Everyone simultaneously grunted. Ahsoka was first to notice their new surroundings "Wait a minute. Are we in the," "The Jedi temple." Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Kanan finished Ahsoka.

Everyone took a minute to collect their thoughts, until a 15 year old Togruta walked up to the group. "Excuse me, but do you people have permission to be here?" Ahsoka turned her head towards the voice and gasped at the face of her younger self. It was at this point that a younger Anakin Skywalker approached his padawan. "Hey Snips, who are you talking to? What the," "Language Anakin." A younger Obi-Wan had just approached the others, but froze just like the younger Anakin and Ahsoka had at the sight of the group before them. "This should be fun." Leia mumbled under her breath quiet enough so no one else could hear.

A/N: Look I actually updated! Sorry it's been a while. I know this chapter's short but I have been having writer's block. This is also the start of the main plot of the book. Thanks for reading! May The Force Be With You! :)

Rey

- Rey