Those Dang Mandalorians

Luke was just confused at this point, he was told by both Obi-Wan and Yoda that the Jedi could not have attachments, but yet he just witnessed three different Jedi talk about their romantic attachments. "Wait a minute. Isn't there a rule about the Jedi not being allowed to have attachments?" Leia was the first to respond, which came as a surprise to everyone "Don't look too much into it. In fact you should be lucky that the rule was broken, because if it wasn't we wouldn't be alive."

"Your sisters right Luke, but yes that is a part of the Jedi code, but apparently not everyone followed that rule." Obi-Wan explained, Anakin couldn't help but torment his master further "I don't understand why you keep picking on me, because we all know that you and the Duchess of Mandalore had a 'thing'."

"Master Kenobi had a thing for the Duchess of Mandalore! Now I don't feel as bad." Ezra mumbled the last part but Kanan and Ahsoka still hear him. "Oh yeah, I forgot that you also have a thing for a Mandolorian." Ahsoka wasn't stuipd, she saw the way Ezra looked at one of his fellow Spectres, and she knew that look. "Ezra," Kanan sighed, he already discussed the topic of attachments with his padawan, but he knew it would be hypocritical of him to ban them, so instead he just went with the classic "Don't let your emotions drive your decisions," and "Don't let them distract you," clearly that didn't work.

"Oh yeah, Sabine right? I liked her." She may have only spent a brief time with the Ghost crew on Lothal, but in that time Leia didn't fail to notice the way Ezra's attitude changed around the artist, or whenever she was brought up in conversation for that matter.

"Does everyone know about how I feel about her?!" Ezra was embarrassed, and exasperated at the fact that everyone and their Mother seemed to know about his and Sabine's 'relationship' if you could even call it that. He realized that he wasn't the most subtle at his flirting in his early years as a part of the Ghost crew, but Leia was barely around them for twelve hours, and noticed it. Ezra didn't even realize she met Sabine, then again he was getting a lot of new information today.

"Oh I remember meeting Sabine now! She was with Ahsoka something about having to hunt you down or something, I can't quite remember. She did seem pretty adamant about finding you though." Luke remembered the brief interaction with the Mandalorian, and even in those few moments he could tell how much Ezra meant to her, whether it was romantic or not was up in the air, but she was not giving up on him.

"Finding me? What did I do? Where did I go? What happened?" Ezra was now being told his future by the son of a man who tried to murder him and his friends on a regular bases, and was just now realizing how bizarre this new found situation actually was.

Rey knew she recognized the name Ezra Bridger from her studies, but couldn't place where until now, "I remember reading about you! It said that you liberated your home planet of Lothal when you summoned these things called Purrgils to move all of the Star Destroyers out of the system, but in the process you went with them, and got launched into deep space where it took Sabine Wren and Ahsoka Tano six years to find you, and bring you back to the New Republic."

"Well that's quite interesting. I'd admit, that is not what I saw happening when I planned to free Lothal, but if it worked," "You're actually considering doing that! It's going to take Sabine and I SIX YEARS. SIX YEARS! To find you and you want to go ture with it! Are you insane?!" Ahsoka was fed up with Ezra, if there was any way to get around a six year batha chase she was going to take it.

"Actually, I'm with Ezra on this one." "What!" Everyone was shocked by the princesses response, even Ezra didn't expect anyone to side with him. What everyone else didn't know was that after Ahsoka and Sabine came to the rebelion for information, or posible help on finding Ezra, Leia and the Mandalorian had a private conversation. In said conversation Sabine expressed how the moment she saw Ezra leave via air vents, for the last time was when she realized her true feelings for the Jedi. Of course Leia was never going to say that, but she knew that it would take longer for the Mando to discover her feelings if Ezra doesn't leave.

"What good could come from Ezra leaving for six years?" Ahsoka was confused, she didn't understand what had gotten into Leia to make her agree with Ezra's crazy idea but the smirk on her face gave it all away, "You'll just have to wait and see."

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter! Thank you for all the great reviews, y'all are the best! May The Force Be With You! :)

- Rey