T W E N T Y S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"Yeah." She chuckled softly. "I do." She pressed her lips together and looked down at the grass.

"Thank god." Narcissa sighed in relief once again.

Both of their hearts were racing, cheeks pink. And a big smile on their faces.

"What now?" Marlene looked at her.

"Well, what do you want to happen now?"

"Wanna go for a walk? We can talk some more." She smiled as she stood up.

"Sounds perfect." Cissy smiled back at her then stood up. "What about Sirius?"

"Oh he looks busy." Marlene said, Sirius was up hill flirting with three girls.

"Little do they know he has zero interest in any of them." Narcissa laughed.

"Honestly." Marlene chuckled.

The two walked down the rest of the way towards the lake, cissy took her to the spot where regulus asked out Madeline. So you can guess what happened there.

~

Remus, Camilla, Alyssa, Madeline and Peter were in the library. They originally planned on going there to study but they ended up chatting and getting yelled at to be quiet instead.

"So, with that being said. Madeline. No offense. But you have to bring it together this Friday to win so we can throw a party. Got it." Alyssa said sternly but meant well.

"Yeah, I'll try my best."

"Put it this way. Do you really want to let your team lose to Hufflepuff because you're heartbroken?" Peter said.

"Why are you guys ganging up on me."

Remus chuckled. "They mean well."

"Mhm. Sure they do." She stared down Peter and Alyssa. "But yes. I will win the game so you guys can throw a party and get drunk." She chuckled.

"Yay." Camilla clapped her hands.

"Shhh!" A kid at the table across of them glared.

"Let's go somewhere else shall we?" Remus asked.

"Good idea." Alyssa nodded.

The group picked their stuff up and made their way out of the library and into the Gryffindor common room where james and Sirius now were.

"You guys are hanging out without us." Sirius said acting hurt.

"Sorry. We don't already like you company." Alyssa joked.

"Ouch." James said.

"It's true." Madeline added.

"You're breaking my heart." Sirius said placing his hands over his chest.

"Oh you'll get over it." Peter laughed.

"Hey guys. Wheres Mar?" Lily asked coming down the stairs.

"Not sure." Sirius lied.

"I'll keep you company instead." James winked.

"Well if you want to go with me to Slughorns classroom to finish my potion. By my guest." She started walking towards the doors.

"Okay." James smiled and ran to catch up to the girl who was now out of the room.

"He is in looove." Sirius chuckled.

"He really is." Peter added.

"It's cute." Alyssa said.

"And a tad bit creepy. But yes. Cute." Camilla chuckled.

~

"Lily."

"Yes James?" She asked as she stirred her potion.

"Why won't you go out with me? Just one date, and if you hate it, I'll stop. Just one." He smiled.

"One? And if I hate it you'll stop trying?" She confirmed.

"Mhm." He nodded his head.

"Maybe." She looked back at her brewing pot.

"Maybe? Oh come on, don't leave me hanging like that. A mans gotta know. Lily Evans. I am in love with you. You know this. I know this. Everyone knows this. Don't hurt me like that." He chuckled.

"It's fun." She simply said.

"You're impossible." He shook his head.

"I know." She smiled.

"One day you will finally say yes. And I mean yes as in yes to marrying me. I know it." He winked even though she wasn't looking.

"Oh is that so?" She looked up at him.

"Yup." He placed his hands on the table.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because I love you. And you feel the same way. Even though you're hiding it deep deep down. It's why you put up with me."

"Hm." She looked back at her potion. He was right, of course. She did love James. And quite frankly she didn't know exactly why she hide that. Just like James. When she sees him her heart skips a beat. Her stomach gets filled with butterflies.