( 📑 CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you took out a Christmas ball from the box, it was a pretty shade of blue, caressing it, you approach the tree that your dad set up in order to welcome Christmas for the early morning.

"|y.n|, dear! would you love to put the star on top?" your dad asked with a sweet smile as he showed you the sparkly jewel like star that has been passed down for generations from your father's grand grand father.

"can i?" you eagerly asked, eyes sparkling along with the crystallized star decoration.

your dad chuckled and huff from his nose, "of course you can!" you were happy to be granted, with the star being decorated as last, you put the last Christmas ball on one of the tree branches -they are metal, alright? not true tree.

"alright," your father hand you the crystal star carefully as you caress it like how a mother does to her newborns. your dad hoist you by the armpits and out you on his shoulder. "put the star then!" you reached over, putting the decorations where it rightfully belongs and cheered.

KACHING!!

the sound of the camera echoes the room, you and your dad look over to your mom who simply flashed a smile while holding her cheek with one of her hand, "the two of you are being adorable that i couldn't help but capture the scene myself."

"woahh! mommy you pictured us?! can i please see??"

you outstretched your arms towards your mom's direction that your dad have to walk towards his grinning wife.

"here you go, sweetie." she pressed a button and it showed a picture of you and your father with warm smiles while facing the tree, looking up at the star.

a precious memory to be engraved.

"so pretty!" your eyes twinkled in delight, suddenly, there was a noise in the room, the three of you snapped your face towards your father, well you just simply look down at him.

he sheepishly grin, "it seems that im hungry."

"well, then, let's eat dinner!" your mom claps her hand and took you in her arms from your dad's shoulder while cheering, "cookies and hot choco for breakfast tomorrow!"

your dad watched with a proud gaze. he's so lucky to have a family like this.

then they died in a car cras- just kidding, ísah would never do that.

after dinner, your mother bathe you and tuck you to bed, currently, she is doing the latter. "mommy.."

"yes my dear?"