₍ 📂 76 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

you opened your eyes, the first thing you saw were the walls, sitting up and rubbing your drowsy eyes, you pat your lap where the fluffy blanket is. it was now late in the afternoon. don't worry, you did not skipped lunch. you were woken up before lunch and slept right after.

feeling the urge to take your "pee" time, you slid open the doors of the room before waddling towards the bathroom. "uwahh..." you yawned, forcing your eyes open as you walk, not even realizing that you're dragging the cloth you patted earlier.

(∩╹□╹∩) your eyes shot open, now fully awake when you realized that you don't know where the bathroom are. tearing up, you continued to walk where your feet leads you to. only to bump to a large figure when you took a sharp turn on the left.

"uh!" you looked up, it was the big brother from earlier, he has white locks that remind you of the obnoxious owl who was with your "crush" from before by the arcade, but this big brother has a mean look present on his face.

of course, his appearance didn't intimidate you much since he waved nicely to your earlier this morning.

aone picked you up when you showed your arms wide, asking for a lift, completely disregarding the duvet that you dragged earlier.

seeing your panicky state, aone had the hunch to go to the nearby bathroom.

the tall player let you down as you bowed to him and rushed to the bathroom.

"|y.n|-chan is gone!!" aone heard some players screech at the announcement of the little girl missing. soon, the volleyball players even the manager scurried off to find you, calling your name in  synchronization.

aone thought of telling them that you're here with him but as soon as he heard the toilet flushing, he stood stiffly on his spot and await for your return. "big brother! you stayed!" you brighten up, the drowsiness dropping from your initial mood.

"yeah." aone replied before walking away, as if telling you to follow him. you did and skipped a little to catch up to the second year.

seeing his hand on your view, though, he was a little too tall, you grab his hand while your feet are in small tiptoes so you can properly reach him.

(damn 190+cm aone share some height pls)

aone felt his heart jump slightly, it wasn't out of romance don't worry, that would considered as •silenced•, it was from the cute affection. normally, people would be intimidated by his resting face, heck, even a child would cry.

yes milady's, mah bois, some of the kids he met did cry, calling for their parents that made his heart go -crack- broke seeing kids cry because of him, his stoic looking handsome face, hence why he tend to stay away from the little angels. or.. devils..

"where are we going?" you asked, fluttering your eyes up on him before having the urge to yawn.

"to the others." you made out an o with your mouth in realization before nodding and moving forward, pulling aone behind you despite the height difference, aone simply leaned lower so that you can walk well and straight.

on your way to the gym where everyone are, one of the members seem to have saw you, "eh? |y.n|-chan?" looking back, it was nekoma's black rooster, kuroo.

"big brother!"

you loosen your hold to aone's hand that made the soft giant, slightly disappointed but composed himself before walking towards you and the captain's figure.

kuroo hoist you up and gave a grateful bow before going ahead of aone with you on his arms. looking back at the kind brother who helped you find the bathroom.

you flash him a lovely grin and wave before slouching on kuroo's hold and hugging his neck.

aone waved back and and when you were out of his sight, looked at the hands that hold yours. "hmm." he hummed.

"ah! |y.n|-chan where have you been?" ah yes, i think we've abandoned ukai and reader scene for quite a long time now, though, he will disappear rather quickly as well, all this talk were just scolding you for running off so suddenly before kuroo bowed politely and leaved the coach alone. :p