₍ 📂 54 days

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

"ushi?!"

"it's ushijima, don't be rude. |y.n|." he sweatdrop, flicking your forehead causing you to pout.

you squished your father's face in between your hands, "but it's a cow!" you stressed out the word cow while lightly slapping your hands into his cheeks. poor dada does his best to make you lower your voice.

he doesn't want to be called in the office simply because his daughter (un) intentionally insults his boss.

(🐄)

"alright then |y.n|. daddy will be going back to work. just stay put okay? all of the things are in your bag. approach me by my desk if you need something, alright?" you pout, slowly nodding before pulling your dad towards your face.

bopping his nose with your finger before pulling him in a smooch, "mwuah!" you kissed him, feeling proud of yourself.

one of the office lady who saw it blushed lightly, "cute.."

your dad let out a chuckle before bopping your nose like what you did to his. "then, behave here."

"okay!"

alas, you were left all alone on the couch of the office while you watch your daddy walk up to his desk, organizing his papers before going away to who knows where.

you unwrap the candy the lady had given you earlier and pop it in your mouth, the cherry flavor bursting throughout that made you smile unconsciously because of the sweet taste.

watching is all you can do while not making annoying noise because you felt ashame of getting any attention fron the elders or getting scolded. one of the workers shift with another and starts to talk with the costumers about houses and buildings in which you didn't understood so you blank ojt half way whilst rolling teh candy around your mouth.

"ah! i got my colors in my bag!" you exclaimed loud enough to yourself, opening your bag and taking out your big crayons and drawing pad which has a (color) cover with (designs) on it.

also, a teddy bear sticker that you asked your mom to buy you pasted on it.

you spent your time using your creativity and even pretending to draw the place as if you're taking a picture of it like a photographer with one eye closed.

"there!" you drop the (color) color on the side and admire your (color) dinosaur and many more drawings.

you got down the couch, the ball pompoms on your socks bouncing at each of your movement, arranging your things before swinging the backpack and taking your stuff toy with you. the assuring part is, that your bag contains your dad's contact number and your house' address in case you get lost.

daddy made sure that even if you get lost, atleast you have info on your precious bag. though, the funny thing is, it has two numbers and unknowingly, the other is your mom's number. your daddy must've forgot to label them in case.

ooh |y.n|. what will happen if mommy hears about this?

you got down to the first floor using the airs, with your bum on it as you ascend one by one. (of course, your bum hitting each stairs) that's because you don't know how to use an elevator and you most likely won't reach it anyway.

when you're nearly on the last steps, you felt eyes on you. and that person was no other than miss ushijima from earlier.

"oh my god, (plushies' name) it's miss ushi." you let out blueberries before standing up, shaking your butt a little and hop!

"ta da! mission bzzz compish!" you made a walkie talkie noise between your words and grin.

proud of yourself for reaching the 1st floor.