After a long flight, they finally made it to L. A and to their home in the hills."It always astounds me how much money we have"Alessa mumbled as they stared in awe at the home.

"Ok, let's go show you guys your rooms, "Anthonie said as the twins followed the boys.

"We had them re-did when you guys came back to New York with us," Antonio said as they walked down the many hallways to get to their rooms.

"We didn't have enough time to redo your rooms back in New York, but since we're going to be here until January since your off for a break, we can have them redone while we're out here," Antonio said before he and Anthonie opened the doors to the girl's rooms.

"HOLY SHIT, "Alessa said as she entered her room."I LOVE IT "Alex said as they ran out of their rooms and jumped into their brother's arms and hugged them.

"I'm glad you guys like it, "Anthonie said as he hugged them tightly.

"Alright you guys do share a bathroom just like at the other house, "Antonio said as they left to leave the girls to unpack.

After the girls unpacked and saw each other's rooms they went downstairs and went over the plan for tomorrow.

" So Alex and Alessa you guys are going to check-in at the hotel under her name," Giovanni said as he told them the plan he came up with."They change their clerk at the front desk every few hours so they won't notice the change in appearance," He expected.

"You get the key and enter her room and then Alessio will become by the room posed as the bell boy. Then you guys will pack her shit and just throw her in a suitcase, unconscious, not dead Alessa, "Giovanni said giving Alessa a pointed stare." From there you guys will check out and leave "he said wrapping up his plan.

"Ok, that was a good idea bro," Gianni said giving props to his brother.
"I know, "Giovanni said with a cocky smile.
"Alright let's get some rest then," Antonio said.

They all said goodnight before going to their rooms and getting a good night's rest.

Alessa and Alex woke up the next morning with bright smiles on their faces and feeling refreshed after a good night's sleep. They walked into their bathroom and did their normal shower routine and used their rose water and pink salt body wash. They washed their hair using their mango-scented shampoo and conditioner and then moved on to skincare.

They walked into their closets and picked out their outfits for the day.

Alex chose to wear a black dress with a plaid trench coat and some black knee-high heels. She chose some oversized black glasses for dramatics.

Alessa chose to wear a black dress shirt with an oversized black suit jacket. She put on some black tights and paired the fit with some black doc martens. She decided on some pointy black glasses for her look.

They both put on their usual chains and added a few more layers to them.

For hair, they both decided to do slick back low buns to give off that sophisticated look. They kept it simple with makeup and only did concealer and a blood-red lip. To finish up they spritzed on some Princess perfume by Killian.

"Alessio," Gianni yelled as the twins walked downstairs."The twins have officially taken your spot as drippiest family member" He yelled as everyone came into the room.

"I mean they learned from the best, "He said brushing off invisible dust on his bell boy get up.

"Just nod and smile y'all "Alessandro joked.
"Time to go," Antonio said as they all walked into the Garage and he threw the twin's keys to a matte black Lamborghini.