□ XVIII □

Jungkook suddenly shocks the younger by giving him a harsh but not too strong push from behind (like a hump,lmfao I hate that word idk why it sounds so weird but that's it anyway) pushing the younger into the counter gently but with force and domination. SUGA shocked and breath taken from Jungkooks sudden action squeals a little.

'W-wha-' he stutters.
Junkook, still pressing him against the counter leans his head more into the boy's neck leaving a trail of kisses before whispering into his ear.

'So... Now we know you can get pregnant, eh?' He whispers, Yoongi could hear his grin through his tone.
Flustered, he playfully tries to get out of his grasp by turning around but instead Jungkook blocks him and traps him against the counter again however this time SUGA is now facing the taller and Jungkook has his hands on the counter on both sides of the other, securely trapping him.

'You dirty minded little swine' the kitten boy playfully laughs.
Jungkook laughs down at him again and starts kissing his neck. Yoongi tilts his head up giving the other better access. Jungkook stops to speak for a second.

'You know... I always wanted... At least 6 kids' he says smirking before trailing back to kissing SUGA's neck and bites down a little.

'HAaH' Yoongi scoffs but slightly moans at the same time making the taller smirk against his skin
'Of course you do, well you can stop right there' Yoongi says nervously trying to recover from his moan but his voice breaks in between earning another smirk out of the taller.
Jungkook lifts his head to talk again.
'Okay okay but on a serious note, at least 3!'
'2' SUGA corrects him,
'And if you push your luck, I'll make that 1' he says laughing.
'Oh we both know not even YOU could refuse 2, baby' jungkook says kissing the boy's lips.
'Okay okay, 2 is the minimum okay?' Yoongi says giving in.
'Just as I thought, also... I'd like them to have preferably the smallest age difference possible' jungkook adds earning a slight shocked squeal from the other.
'Y-you, you little-' he says flustered.
'Oh gosh, my yoongles, you are really too adorable'
SUGA laughs realising he's only joking-
'But I'm deadly serious' jungkook adds leaning even closer to the boy to the point they are so few centimeters apart and can feel each other's breath practically.
Okay maybe not-
SUGA blushes a deep shade of red. Despite being younger, jungkook knew exactly how to top his little boyfriend, he knew all the ways to sweep the boy off his feet. Oh dear it's gonna be a long night.

Weeboooweeebooooweebooo
Incoming child alert, I repeat, incoming child alert. How many kids should they have. I want 3 and a half.
475 words *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿