✙ VIII ✙

'J-Hopee.... J-Hopee!'  Jin whines as the other stands behind him sucking on his neck.
'J-AhH whAt are yOu doIng!' J-Hope snickers hearing Jin's angelic voice break. It was rather amusing. (I'm feeling posh aren't I)
'Oh my Lord, get a room, honestly' Jimin groans walking in on the sight.
J-Hope sighs and stops but keeps his arms wrapped around the other's waist.
'Mornin' an energetic RM enters the kitchen with a tired V trailing behind.
'You look really tired, did you even get any sleep last night?' Jin asks breaking away from J-Hope going to put his hand on V's shoulders. J-Hope lets out another deep groan and goes after him clinging onto him again.
'Hmph, who's the mite now?' Jin mutters.
'Im just worried about Yoongi, that's all' V finally answers the question.
'Oh yes, well we really do hope he's okay and gets better soon! We haven't been able to hang out in ages.' J-Hope answers sadly.
'I know, I know, I know Yoongi, he'll be alright... Won't he?'
'I really hope so'
'What's poppin' jungkook chants finally arriving from his sleep.
'Well I WAS making breakfast until this pervert started touching me!' Jin complains turning around to poke Hoseok.
'Couldn't resist you-'
'Alright, I'm gonna stop you right there' and Jin puts a finger to Hoseok's lips silencing him.
'Yoongi still away?'
'Mhm, no text yet, I'm assuming he's asleep'
'Hm'

Everyone has finished breakfast and are now cleaning up or just playing on their phones at the table. A set of keys unlocks the door and it opens quietly.

'Did you hear that? I think he's back!' RM says, putting down the half washed plate. V and Jungkook, both, jump up and go into the corridor to get a better look. Sure enough they see the short, kitten-eyed boy, wrapped in a huge jacket and scarf making Jungkook's heart melt in adoration until they both saw the tears staining on his face. Jungkook, appalled, begins to make his way over to comfort him but is stopped when the older member swoops in before him, grabs Yoongi's wrist in his right hand before grabbing RM's in his left hand and marching them both upstairs to God knows where. Jungkook, dazzled and annoyed, stands in the hallway trying to process what he'd just seen

397 words ☆.。.:* .。.:*☆