♡ XIV ♡

The next day Jungkook wakes up to see the mint haired boy at with his back towards him washing something in the sink. He hadn't seen that fluffy mop of hair, wrapped in pink sweaters, cute and short boy for months and smiles a huge smile. He decides to creep up and surprise him. He grabs his waist from behind and lifts him up spinning him around.

'-AGH WHAT THE-' SUGA squeals then recognising the rings on the hands around his waist. He wanted to cry but didn't at the same time.
When jungkook finally chooses to put the boy down,they look into each other's eyes for a minute before Jungkook presses the shorter against the fridge and kisses him. Oh how they'd both missed that feeling.
Yoongi doesn't know how things with jimin were still going but wished days could just be like this.

Footsteps are heard and Jennie stands at the door smiling. Jungkook turns around to see an unexpected person.

'Jennie came back with you?'
'Oh don't worry, not for long, I won't steal him from you, don't worry' she winks
Jungkook smiles at the statement and gives a thumbs up before continuing his mini make out session with the mint haired boy.
Not long after everyone comes down, they all say their greetings to Yoongi and of course Jennie too.

'So uhm, why are you here Jennie? Not tryna be rude, I mean we love your company, don't get me wrong, but I-' Jin asks twiddling the ring on his finger.
'Aha, still so awkward Jin? But no I totally get what you're saying and you probably are confused. Well ugh, you know, I haven't see  you guys in so long and life in America is pretty boring at the moment. I haven't got any shows booked with the girls so it's kinda like one long break for a bit so I was thinking, I'll come see my favourite boys, eh? My 'cousins' right!'
'Aiishh well we're more than happy to have you here. I've missed ma bestie' Jin and Jennie hug laughing.
'Oi, he's mine' J-Hope sulkily drags the boy back into his arms.
'Oh.. A new couple? How exciting! I wanna know everything bestie boo'
And Jennie, Jin and J-Hope start gossiping about God knows what.

'It's all gonna be fine' Taehyung says sitting down next to Yoongi who was watching from afar.
'They seem to get on well' he laughs pointing at the trio.
'Oh they do' Yoongi agrees. He looks back at Taehyung who is looking at him worried.
'You know, I'm actually very happy at the moment. I'm happy that everyone's together United and... Well...happy! Don't worry so much tae ha' yoongi laughs poking his cheek
'Aish, just being a good friend but yeah I agree. It's all going just fine.'
'I wish it could always be like this.. '

Oh don't we all, but everything is about to change soon....

496 faulty words ▼△▼△▼△▼△