❁ XVII ❁

Yoongi is in the kitchen playing with the baby's feet. He's still crying thinking it's all over for him. Jungkook stands in the doorway and watches the chemistry between what he hopes to be his future husband and his child. Yoongi starts carrying the baby whispering things like 'it's okay' 'I'll always take care of you' and bounces her up gently. Jungkook in his head says 'WE can take care if her' he brushes himself off and makes his way to the boy in the pink sweater. He kisses his neck from behind softly murmering against his skin.
'Our girl is beautiful, she takes on after you'
Jungkook feels SUGA twitch and could just see him smiling. He turns him round and wipes the tears off his face.

'Let's bring our girl up together' he says looking down at yoongi. Completely and utterly so happy by the reaction from his boyfriend, Yoongi smiles so wide yet cries and can't stop. Jungkook even cries a little as he starts thinking of his new future with this mint haired beauty. Yoongi turns around again to cradle the baby, and Jungkook re-positions himself, standing behind the boy, arms wrapped round his waist and resting his head on the shorter one's shoulder, the height difference makes it perfect. The three rock around slowly, all is calm.

Jennie comes down to the kitchen and sees the new happy family. She smiles at the sight. She catches a glimpse from jungkook and notices his devious smirk. She rolls her eyes at him and laughs slightly before taking the baby from her brother (who is confused). Jennie sends Jungkook a knowing smile and also like her 'blessing' and takes the baby upstairs, before it witnessed something slightly inappropriate.

Inappropriate content.. MHM our f a v o u r i t e

309 words .・゜゜・