016.

Y2KJAS

Y2KJAS pretty girl, ian fuckin wit no lame nigga <3

comments are disabled for this post.

IT WAS CURRENTLY 1:24 AM, AND
jasper didn't bother to go home. she told her mom she'd probably be out all night, so there was no point in her short living her night. sighing, the girl got into the uber she had called and played candy crush until she reached the hacker house.

she didn't even know why she was coming back, but she blew reggie off just for her own birthday night to be ruined, and she felt so bad. "thank you, have a good one." jasper said softly as she climbed out the cab.

using the spare key her best friend had gifted her, the girl quietly opened the front door and walked in. reggie's parents were barely home; his dad was a businessman and his mom was a lawyer, so they were always out of town on business.

tears began to brim jasper's eyes as she walked toward reggie's room. god, she felt so bad about blowing him off. she was hoping he was awake so she can make it up to him, but she had gotten an answer when she quietly walked in to his room to see that he was knocked out in his bed, the tv still on.

wiping her tear stained face, jasper slipped off her sneakers with ease, and crawled onto the mattress with the boy, snuggling into his back. she was taken by surprise when a still sleeping reggie had turned around and wrapped his arms around her comfortingly.

jasper let out a small sniffle and inaudible sob as she rested her head on reggie's chest. soon, all her tears were coming out. reggie knew she was crying, and that it was a conversation to have the next day.

jasper woke up to the sun beating down on her caked face. she didn't feel like taking her makeup off last night. she was wrapped up in a fluffy blanket and the space next to her was cold and empty. "reg." she called our, still half asleep. "reggie." she patted the absent spot next to her.

jasper rolled her eyes and got out from beneath the heavy blankets. she made up reggie's bed, and decided to tidy up a little bit. just as she was about to fix his messy gaming desk, reggie walked in. "what are you doing?"

"what does it look like i'm doing? cleaning up for you." jasper rolled her eyes. reggie tried not to laugh as the girl began to aggressively move things around.

"wanna talk about last night?" jasper shook her head and reggie watched her as she continued what she was doing. "you sure? talk to me, jas."

jasper slowly stopped, and shook her head. "i fucking hate your brother." she cursed. she was getting angrier just thinking about last night's events. "he ruined the fucking night."

"i know." jasper looked at her friend, "you were crying and he didn't come home last night so i figured something happened."

"yeah, did he tell you how he fucking ditched me in the cold before the show? with our tickets?" reggie quickly furrowed his eyebrows.

"what?!"

"yeah. we were in the car, and fucking emily kept blowing up his phone so i guess he went to talk to her or something, i really don't know or care." jasper shook her head. reggie looked down and tried to think of something to say.

while jasper continued cleaning, she was caught off guard when a pair of arms wrapped around her frame. "i'm sorry." reggie muffled into her hair. jasper closed her eyes and rubbed the boy's back.

a few tears slipped from her eyes and she hugged him tighter. "i'm sorry." she sobbed. "i'm really sorry."

reggie was confused as to why she was crying. "you didn't do anything wrong." reggie frowned as he rubbed her sides. "why are you apologizing, bub?"

"i feel like such a fucking pick me!" jasper exclaimed. "you told me how fucked up your brother is and i still dumped you to hang out with you. i'm such a fucking bad friend bro." she wiped her wet eyes.

"hey, i love you, okay? my brother's a dick, we been knew. but don't beat yourself up over it, okay, jas? you're better than him. i never wanna see you hurt, okay? you're too pretty for that." reggie brought his hands up to jasper's cheekbones. "i love you, okay?"

jasper nodded and let out a deep breath. "thank you." she mumbled, pulling reggie in for another hug. "i love you."

"i love you way more than you already know."

later on that day, jasper and reggie laid on the couch watching spongebob. jasper was fast asleep on reggie's chest, and reggie was mindlessly staring at the tv hanging on the wall.

when he heard the door open, he looked over to see vinnie walk in, a trail of giggles following him. reggie slightly leaned up to see what all the ruckus was for. when the noise was getting closer and louder, the boy carefully lifted jaspers head up and softly rested it on a pillow, before covering her body with a blanket.

reggie walked over to the kitchen where the laughs were coming from and saw vinnie trying to shush a giggling emily. "dude." he caught his brother's attention, "what the fuck man, why's she here?"

"hey reggie bear." emily went to hug the boy, but he twisted his face in disgust at the name and moved away.

"she's drunk." vinnie pursed his lips. "i picked her up all the way from olympia."

"what the fuck was she doing in olympia?" reggie scoffed.

"getting drunk with some guys." vinnie rolled his eyes as he opened up a soda can. "i was gonna take her home but she didn't wanna go."

"so you brought her back here?" reggie twisted his face in disbelief.

"um. i'm right here." emily giggled.

"she's gotta go man. jasper's here, and she—"

"wait jas is here?"

"yes." reggie rolled his eyes. "and you're not talking to her. not after what you did." he pointed at his older brother.

"i can explain!" vinnie exclaimed.

"just save it, bro. she's over you. you literally broke her on her own birthday." reggie scoffed. "get rid of her before jasper wakes up. i mean it, vinnie." he pointed over to emily.

and with that, he waked out.