004.

VINNIE WATCHED AS JASPER HAD LIP
synced to 'around me' by brent faiyaz on snapchat. she was wearing a black v-cut crop top and gold jewelry to compliment her honey brown skin as she sang with the flash from her phone glaring on her.

vinnie continued skipping through the girl's snaps as he virtually watched the girl intensely. the next song was 'barbie doll' by night lovell. jasper effortlessly managed to look pretty as she inaudibly rapped the words to the song.

the boy watched the video over and over as he took in each and every one of jasper's beautiful features. her breasts were slightly visible, and her necklaces looked amazing as they sat in between them. vinnie began to think about what it would be like if he fucked them himself. how his cock would look sliding in and out between her boobs with slippery ease as he'd lube them up with his dribbling saliva.

fuck she even listens to him too he thought. he didn't think someone like jasper would ever listen to night lovell the way he did. he thought she was a cardi b, city girls type of girl.

and that made her even hotter.

vinnie bit his lip in hesitation as he stared down at his phone screen, pulling up his keyboard. should he text her? she probably hated him. he was always a dick to her.

but he couldn't help it.

"fuck it." the boy muttered, dragging his finger upward, revealing the keyboard underneath the girl's video.

vinnie |
u listen ?

jasper responded back almost immediately.

jasper |
yeah lol.

jasper |
u a fan ?

vinnie |
yessir.

when the words 'opened 5 minutes ago' flashed across vinnie's screen, he bit his lip harder, thinking of what to say next. he couldn't compliment her, no not yet at least. she'd immediately tell reggie. he knew that. he had to think of something to keep the conversation going.

vinnie |
didn't take you
as the type lmao.

jasper |
?

jasper |
what's that
supposed to
mean lmao..

vinnie closed his eyes in annoyance. of course she took it the wrong way. he quickly thought of a response before aggressively typing away on his phone.

vinnie |
nothing, ur jus
my only friend
that listens to
him lmao.

jasper |
didn't know we
were friends.

"fuck." vinnie mentally slapped his forehead. he just ruined it. "alright man, just play it cool."

vinnie |
you don't know
a lot of things.

jasper |
i know that u
n i def are not
friends lmao.

vinnie |
we could be.

jasper |
mhmm.

jasper |
it's a bit obvious
you dont like me
lol.

jasper |
like u see me
and act like a
dick lmaoo.

vinnie |
you don't wanna
know what runs
through my head
when i see you.
trust me.

jasper |
don't know what
context to put that
in but okay lol 🧍🏾‍♀️.

vinnie |
don't worry ab
it princess.

jasper |
okay.

and there, vinnie opened her message and left her on read. turning off his phone, the boy walked down to the kitchen where his brother was making a sandwich, "yo bro." vinnie called, "how old is your friend again?"

"jasper? 16, why?" reggie replied, looking at his brother. vinnie smirked, immediately sending him a message, "no- no. vinnie if you go after her i will fuck you up." the teenager threatened seriously. "i'm not gonna let my best friend be another one of your little 'social experiments'"

vinnie rolled his eyes at his younger brother. "my dear reggie, always thinking about the negative things." vinnie sarcastically shook his head as he patted the boy's shoulder, "and i'm not gonna 'go after her'" he scoffed, "she's 16."

"mhm. you've fucked worse." reggie muttered.

"yeah when i was a minor." vinnie rolled his eyes once more. "chill bro, i was just asking. it's not like i like her or some shit."

and he was lying.