~Chapter 18~

Scarlett's POV

"Lucien what's going on?I heard yelling,"I said as I wheeled myself in and ignored the blonde guy covered in tattoos.

"Nothing,princess.Just go upstairs,"Lucien said and then turned to the blonde.

"Well that was very rude dear brother,"blonde guy smirked and I was taken aback by the statement.They looked nothing alike.Maybe he just meant it in the friendship way.But Lucien wasn't close with many people."I'm Kyle.Lucien's older brother,"he smirked and picked up my hand and pulled it to his mouth.I pulled my hand away and rubbed it off on my sweatpants.

"Kyle get the fuck out of my house,"Lucien's voice was dangerously low as he glowered at Kyle.

"Didn't know you would go for disabled chicks,"Kyle said and Lucien took a menacing step towards him."I can't really complain though,she's hot,"he licked his lips and I felt bile rise up my throat.

"I would really appreciate it if you didn't talk about me like that when you don't even know me,"I gritted out and his smirk widened.

"The whore speaks,"he applauded and I grit my teeth.

Before I knew it Kyle was on the floor and Lucien was pounding his fists in Kyle's face.I felt aroused by the sight and mentally scolded myself for it.When I thought he did enough damage I started calling him.

"Lucien,"I said strongly.He looked over momentarily then looked back down at his unfinished business and lifted his fist.

"Lucien stop!"I exclaimed loudly just as he was about to connect his fist with his brother's jaw.He looked down at Kyle before standing up and giving him a kick.

"Fuck you,"Kyle groaned and got up slowly.

"Get.The.Fuck.Out,"Lucien repeated and shoved him to the door.

"Let's see what happens when something happens to that little bitch,"Kyle spat and practically ran out the front door.

"I'm sorry you had to see that,"Lucien said as he walked towards me.

"No it's fine I get it,"I smiled softly and wheeled to the kitchen.I looked over my shoulder at him and motioned him over with my head.

He walked behind me to the kitchen.

"Please give me the first aid kit,"I told him and went over to the fridge to get out some ice.

"I got it but why?"I rolled my eyes and pointed to his knuckles which were covered in blood and busted open.

"Your hand is bloody and cut open,"I sighed and gently took his hand.I placed it on the counter and pressed the ice to his hand.I expected him to hiss or wince but nothing.Not even a little curse.

"Why isn't this hurting you?"I questioned curiously and he shrugged.

"Story for another day,"he said and I nodded,understanding.I continued to treat his hand and applied ointment to it then pressed a small kiss to it.He smiled down at me and I grinned back.

He bent down and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"So mind telling me why your brother's such an asshole?"I quirked an eyebrow and his jaw clenched

"Half brother,"he said.I nodded and wheeled myself to the elevator.I then swerved around and looked him dead in the eye,suddenly remembering something very important.

"I want my fucking dog by tomorrow or I will be burning every single thing you can cloth yourself with,"I threatened.

"Wow want me out of my clothes so soon?"he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"No,"I smiled at him and pressed the button to the elevator.He sprinted over before the elevator fully closed and smirked down at me.

"Are you sure princess?"he asked and lifted me out of my wheelchair.I wrapped my legs flaily around his waist and smiled at him.

"No,"I breathed out and he smashed his mouth against mine once again.Butterflies erupted in my stomach and chills ran down my spine.

I could kiss this man forever.