Chapter 9.

-TOMMYS POV-

"Hey, it's okay. It will hurt for now, but I promise you that you'll find someone who will love you with pure intentions." A familiar voice whispered softly. I heard sniffles and wails from another recognisable voice, my eyes still glued shut. "They're out there looking for you Fundy. I'll be here with you until you find them. Alright? It's only been a week so it's still fresh. Allow yourself to heal." I tried opening my senses but they were fighting against me.

"Guys, I think he's stirring." Another voice called out next to me.

Finally, the brightness entered my vision and my face screwed up in pain at the intensity of the illuminated room. It took me a few minutes before I could start making out the colours and shapes around me. "Tommy? Tommy?! Can you hear me?" I darted my vision to the left of me as a black and white shadow leaned forwards.

"Ranboo, back up, give him some space." I whizzed my vision right to a bundle of green and orange colour. I squinted my eyes to make out what I was looking at and then blinked harshly a few times. Eventually everything came back to me and Phil was stood in my line of sight, one arm draped around Fundy whose eyes were tired and bleak as what can only be described as a miserable smile formed across his cheeks at me. The black and white figure to my left shifted and I recognised Ranboo sat in a wooden chair next to the bed I was lying on. I sat up shakily and the stench of my own aroma filled my nostrils making me gag slightly.

"I fucking stink." Was all I could murmur gaining a light-hearted laugh off Phil. He placed the back of his palm to my forehead.

"Go and get Tubbo for me Fundy?" He looked down at the frail man in his arms who nodded slowly and skulked out of the room.

"Did someone steal his chew toy or piss in his bed?" I remarked. Phil shot me a look of annoyance.

"Tommy please, we'll talk about it later with Tubbo. Can you try and get out of bed?" He held out a hand to me. I swung my legs to the side a little too enthusiastically to prove to Phil I wasn't still a child and could get out of bed by myself but the swift action made me dizzy and earned me some assistance. "Take it easy, you haven't been awake even five minutes Tommy and it's been a long time since you've walked."

"How long?"

"A week. Do you remember what happened?"

"I was at the beach waiting for Dream and..." I trailed off not remembering. "Where am I? Where is Dream?" I started to frantically look around.

"Tommy you're at L'manburg, in my house."

"No... No no no. Dream will be mad at me I have to leave Phil. Get off me I have to leave." I frantically scrambled to get off the bed but he held me back. "You don't understand Phil he's all I've got I can't lose him too." My eyes started to prick with salty water.

"Tommy calm down, please. Tubbo and Ranboo went to see you and you collapsed, Dream wasn't there. They brought you back and you've been out for a week. Tubbo's spent every waking moment by your bedside waiting for you to wake up and talking to you."

"He fucking exiled me Phil. Now please, let me go back to Dream." Before he could respond there was a distant chatter, growing closer. Tubbo bounded through the door with Fundy still looking miserable behind him.

"Tommy!!" He gasped, jumping onto me and wrapping his arms around me. I sank into the hug almost forgetting my spite towards him, but it soon came back.

"Get off me you clingy prick." I spat while shoving him off my body. Phil gestured Ranboo to leave with him and Fundy shut the doors. It was just me and Tubbo.