Chapter 4.

3 minutes.

"George are you okay?" Sapnap caught up and walked alongside him, giving him a sympathetic smile.

"Yes."

"Are you sure? I know that was hard for you."

"Yes Sapnap. I'm fine. Dream has changed, we all have." He pulled his clout glasses down to the bridge of his nose. "He's not who he used to be anymore Sapnap. When I say we all have changed it's true but the way he's changed is for the worst. He's gotten so greedy and careless. You said yourself he doesn't care about us so why wouldn't I be okay? Everyone expects me to just forgive him all the time and for what?!" He was getting angrier, fists forming into balls as his skin went even paler with pressure. Words unforgivingly stumbling from his lips. "I forgave him when he burnt my stuff all those years ago didn't I? and I forgave him when he told me about him and Fundy, right? Why do I need to forgive him this time? This isn't about the crown he took from me; in all honesty I didn't want the crown. This is about him choosing power and tyranny over us. Over me Sap..."

"We're better off without him now George. You're right. You don't need to keep forgiving him. He's not our problem now."

2 minutes.

"Maybe he'll come back to us one day Sapnap. Do you think?" His tone calming, fists releasing.

"I don't know. It's hard to come back from a mindset like that without... without becoming like Schlatt or Wilbur."

"Dead?" George looked at him.

"Yeah George, dead..."

"Maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe if we spoke to him, we could talk to him about everything, make him stop. He doesn't need to be involved in all this business anymore." George was fumbling with the hem of his shirt as his whole demeaner changed upon thinking about me becoming like those two.

"Maybe." Sapnap hugged him. I could tell from the way he leant into the hug that he needed it to comfort him just as much as he meant it to comfort George. I felt a small pang in my chest. They didn't understand that I was doing this for them. Wasn't I? I made George king, but I had to take it away to protect him. Technoblade jumped him. He wasn't safe as king. I had to give it back to Eret and then I would be married into the royal family because Eret adopted Fundy.

Wait. No. That doesn't matter. It was to protect George. I couldn't make Sapnap king or people would go for him too, even more so than George. He had made so many enemies around us by killing pets and not thinking before he spoke. I raised my hands to the sides of my head and gripped onto my hair. I need to pull myself back to reality, I'm always so conflicted and I don't understand who I am anymore. I was getting angry.

1 minute.

"We should go back to Mexican L'manburg George, help Big Q fix up the place."

"You mean you want to go to Mexican L'manburg because Karl and Big Q are there, you have no interest in fixing the place up. Only seeing them." George chuckled lightly, pulling himself away from Sapnap.

"No George, I want to help. What good is it being with those guys and leaving you to wallow in your boy troubles alone." Sapnap winked at George trying to raise the mood that lingered in the atmosphere. There was a moment of silence as his attempt failed and his face distorted as it seemed he was overwhelmed with thoughts. "I'll kill him."

"Kill who Sap?"

"Dream. I'll kill him." The sentence alone pierced through my heart as I gritted my teeth. How could he? After everything I've done for him and George he stands there and slanders me and then says he'll kill me. I felt my blood starting to boil as my jaw seized up.