3 am~craig tucker x tweek tweak

[A/N: oh jesus, i'm so sorry i keep writing just creek fanfiction. they're my big time otp, so it's hard not to think of new ideas or be inspired by tumblr fanart, etc. i'm sure it's annoying to anyone who doesn't ship creek, and i apologize, but creek is my favorite pairing to write about and ideas come so easily. i hope you guys will still tolerate me. i'll get to all those other fanfictions i talked about sometime in the future, i promise. enjoy!]

it was 1 am and tweek could not sleep.

he had been tossing and turning for hours but couldn't get himself to drift off. he groaned and yelled and hit his head with his fist. he hated himself. why was he restless every single night? why was he the only person who was kept up night after night from hallucinations and restlessness?

tweek just wanted to be normal. he wanted to be able to sleep normally, think normally, talk normally... he grumbled to himself and rolled over to the cold side of the mattress, but it didn't help. he cursed to himself and ran his hands through his sweaty hair.

he closed his eyes forcefully which made him dizzy. his mind was swarming with thoughts that were unnecessary but at the same time deep and emotional. he wish they'd stop. he wish he could go to sleep.

it was 1:17 am and tweek could not sleep.

he had made all parts of his mattress sweaty and warm and his covers were not any cold relief. his pillow only felt floppy to his head. tweek rubbed his eyes roughly and felt like crying.

it was 1:22 am and tweek was splashing his face with cold water in the bathroom.

he looked at himself in the mirror and saw a sad, sad boy. he saw darkness and confusion and a misread story. he hated himself. he didn't like how he looked, how he thought. oh, he wished he could go to sleep.

slowly walking back to his bedroom, tweek felt dizzy again. he closed his eyes as he put his hands out to feel for his bed. he flopped down and pulled his legs up to his chest and dug his forehead into his knees.

it was 1:29 am and tweek could not sleep.

he groaned again and rolled over on his back, staring into darkness. he sighed and clenched his teeth, shaking his head roughly.

"get out of my head! get out of my head!" he yelled to himself. it didn't work.

it was 1:32 am and tweek could not sleep.

from across his bedroom tweek's cell phone lit up. drowsy and confused, he got himself out of his bed. it was a text from craig.

from craig
i love you.

it was 1:33 am and tweek's heart fluttered.

tweek loved craig more than anything. he was his only savior, his only light, his only hope. tweek desperately texted him back.

to craig
i can't sleep.

from craig
meet me, like always?

tweek's heart fluttered again. he started grinning like a fool. quickly putting some pants and a hat, he left his room.

it was 1:38 am and tweek was walking in the cold.

he could see his breath in the air and it reminded of him of all the times when craig smoked cigarettes and breathed out the smoke. craig always looked so handsome when he smoked. tweek hoped he would be smoking a cigarette when they met.

down the street from his house was the park. it wasn't much of a park, but it had a serene pond and a few benches and a small kid's playground. it was pretty deserted and people liked to trash and graffiti it.