01: Assessment Test

_______________

_______________

Yuju trudges down the hallway, exhausted from the training she had with Satoru that lasted from exactly five in the morning to seven. She was so tired to the point she didn't even care about the messy low ponytail she had put her hair in. But then again, since when did she care about physical appearances and looking presentable?

The training doesn't bother her much at this point to be honest, having been training with him for exactly five years now to help in to sharpen her senses and improve the abilty of her quirk alongside the cursed spirit inside of her.

Yes. A cursed spirit inside her. So much for what she said all those years ago of "wEll, aS lOnG as i dOn'T hAvE a cUrSed sPirIt iN mE, tHeN i'M fInE". The world really laughed at her and said "hold on, lemme change that-"

Just the thought of it made her sigh in exasperation.

Apparently, after a couple of months when Yuji finally came back(while being 'possessed' by the Ryomen Sukuna with the Satoru Gojo tagging along and invading her 'home territory') and hadn't abandoned his duties and responsibilities as an older brother and suddenly being informed that the boy had apparently eaten three fingers of Sukuna, she herself accidentally ate one as well.

Dumb bitch.

Yuji, exhausted from his mission that was at four in the morning, kept a pinky finger in his pocket for him to eat later(how he didn't eat it right when he found it was still a mystery to Yuju). When he got home, somehow, he thought it was either a hotdog or sausage and served it to Yuju without a second thought. Yuju herself, still dissociated from having just woken up at that time, was also dumb enough to not think of how weird and disgusting it looked and swallowed it whole.

She could still remember the soapy taste of the musty finger, and the fact that she immediately ran to the sink to stick her fingers down her throat to vomit it out, thinking that it might kill her if she didn't do so.

Yuju looked up at the ceiling and cringed at the memory. Sometimes, she wished she wasn't born with superior memory and could just forget about certain parts and people that were in her life.

She started yelling at Yuji after gaining back conciousnesss from Sukuna's 'possession' whilst a panicked Yuji called Satoru and informed him of the situation.

Satoru himself was quite suprised to learn that she hadn't died, after all, the finger was highly posionous for a normal human being. Yuji was already a surprising case but it was somewhat understandable? Yuju on the other hand, a skinnyㅡ almost malnourishedㅡ eleven year old with social and mental  issues, that was very much a shocker. Though he was having a suspicion, Satoru easily covered that up with his carefree expression and smile. "I guess it runs in the family" he said.

Though Yuju couldn't completely blame her brother either. She was also at fault for falling into ignorance and eating the old and crusty finger.

She put most of the blame on Yuji, though.