ㅡSTAINED JULES

ㅡSATURDAY EVENING RAINS have always been found calming to many people; the smell of it, the humid air covering the city, it was a pleasant feeling that would send a strange feeling of nostalgia that would buzz in your body and mind.

Though one saturday evening with light drizzle wasn't pleasant to one unfortunate soul in Hosu city. Exactly one fourty in the morning lays a bloodied man in a dirty alleyway, staring with wide eyes at the abomination towering over him.

He was petrified, not even the giant gash on his thigh made him look away from the monster in front of him. No matter how many times he's sliced it with every single one of his blades, it never died, simply regenerating back like nothing happened. Not even his quirk could paralyze it, seemingly it having no effect.

'Why won't it die? WHY WON'T IT DIE?!?!'

In all his years of living, never has he felt fear like how he was feeling at that moment. He feared for his life. He didn't want to die, not like thatㅡ not by the hands of... whatever is in front of him. He won't accept it.

The monster grins, displaying it's dark yellow teeth and stretching out it's black, chapped lips. It enjoyed the fear he was emitting, the smell like garlic flowing out of his poresㅡ it was an addicting smell to the curse.

With a disgusting and ear-splitting gurgling sound, it jumps straight for the unfortunate human soul.

The man wasn't even able to scream or move, too terrified yet entranced of the monstrous being. 'Is this how I die? Fuck...! Not like this!'

He grits his teeth and grabs the katana layed forgotten beside him. He knew attacking it would be useless, but he was desperate to get out of that situation alive.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

The monstrous curse merely laughed, even going as far as clutching it's stomach as it watches the man holding his weapon with a visibly shaking hand, the tip of the blade of his blunt katana just barely touching the top of it's abdomen.

Wiping a stray tear, the monster grins wider as it begins to slowly move it's hand towards the man's face.

He clenches his jaw and closes his eyes shut. Dropping his blade, he knows getting out of this is impossible now. One of his thighs were ripped open and his right ankle was swollen and broken, add the fact that the being towering over him was incredibly fast, he can't run away even if he wanted to.

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FuCK. FUCK! FUCK!!! FUCK-'

Hearing the sudden sound of blood curdling and ear piercing scream from the abomination, he hesitantly opens his eyes. His eyes immediately lands on the dead monster, eyes rolled back and mouth wide open, though the one thing that caught his attention the most was the scary amount of purple blood seeping out of it's neck that was cleanly ripped open.

He furrows his brows and hesitantly takes a closer look to inspect it. It wasn't moving. Was it really dead? Just like that? How?

His attention was quickly averted by the sudden of a barely audible static sound. Looking up, he was rather suprised to see a young teenage girl in an unfamiliar black uniform along with a long red scarf, her medium lengthed pink and black hair slightly wet from the drizzle but nontheless still flowed from the wind.

"1st grade curse found in an alleyway in Hosu, successfuly exorcised." The teenager says to her earpiece as she looks at the butterfly knife in her hand before harshly flicking the purple blood off, her voice suprisingly like fine wine at a young age.

Another static echoed. "Geez... you sound like an agent, Ju-chan! Loosen up a bit  will ya?"

"Yeah! We're not running after a yakuza group, haha!"