41: Concerns

_________________

_________________

Aizawa choked, gripped on the hand around his neck and clawing at it so hard he had blood on the tips of his nails.

His mouth was open, a failed attempt to get air to his lungs and be able to breathe.

Breathe.

That seemed to be impossible in the situation he was currently in.

Sukuna snarled at him, bared his canines as his eyes glowed red with malice and bloodlust, glaring at the scruffy man, imagining the things he could do to him.

"You dare to do something so inhumane to her?" He spoke through gritted teeth, tightening his hold on Aizawa's neck, no ounce of sorry or regret in his eyes.

He was enjoying it. Enjoying the struggle and fear in the human, and knowing that it was a punishment, it made it even the more better for him.

But even if he wanted to do moreㅡ something worse, he was held back by the pact. And while he was given permission by Yuju herself that his limit was sending someone half to death, when he switches back, it would be her who was going to suffer the consequences. He didn't want that.

"Be greatful I worry for my vessel." He growled out, "Else your organs would be on the ground and me serving your head to my n-" he quickly interrupted himself, his frown deepeing as he stares at Aizawa's blue face.

Sukuna suddenly let go of him, prompting the man to take a long and painful breath of air to his lungs as he dropped to his knees, coughing and massaging his neck to ease the soreness in the area.

Sukuna simply stared down at him in disinterest, sat down on the ground, arms and legs crossed, and yawned as he waited for the thirty year old to recoverㅡ which took awhile.

Kota had run out some time earlier, possibly reporting the current situation. He could care less about the kid. Who his main target is, is the one in front of him.

"Give...." Aizawa heaved out, having a hard time to speak, his throat yet to recover. Even then, he forced himself to say what he needed to say. "Give my student back.."

Sukuna rolled his eyes in response, letting out a scoff as he brought his hands to Yuju's short hair and pushing is back. "You're just gonna make her suffer more." He pointed out, "And besides, it was Yu herself who told me to 'get her out of there'."

Aizawa wheezed, inhaled one more time before finally calming down. Wiping the last remaining tears from the corner of his eyes, he looks up at the curse with an evident frown. "It's training."

"Training?" Sukuna repeated, raised his brows as he brought his face closer to his vessel's sensei, laughing in disbelief. "Training." He repeatedly nodded his head as he rolled his jaw around.