42: Terrible Control

WARNING: Mention of suicide. Please proceed with caution.

 Please proceed with caution

________________

It was the next day, everyone seemed to be more exhausted compared to yesterdayㅡ everyone but Yuju who was actively doing calisthenics, her fever long gone.

She barely did any training yerserday, so it was understandable how she wasn't slacking like everyone else. Though, she did wake up at four to catch up.

"Everyone!" Pixie-Bob called, sitting on crates and boxes like it was a throne. "Tonight, we'll have a test of courage with the classes pittied against each other! After training hard, you can play hard!"

Yuju looks over at her, deadpanning at the announced 'test' later. She works with curses almost every single day, lives with someㅡ heck, even living inside her... and they expected her to get scared of people in costumes.

"Can't they invite actually dangerous people instead?" She mumbled out.

Aizawa walks over to her, normal and unenthusiastic as ever, though Yuju was quick to notice the way he inspected her faceㅡ looking if there was any sign of Sukuna taking over. Fortunately for him, there was none. "If you're done warming up, follow me."

She tilted her, furrowed her brows as Aizawa simply continued to look at her, patiently waiting for her to follow him.

Ever since the incident yesterday, Aizawa decided to give her a different trainingㅡ one that he assured wouldn't trigger trauma.... but her claustrophobia might.

What a wonderful teacher.

"I thought this-" Yuju points over at the bars and poles, an understandably confused frown on her face. "-was my training?"

Aizawa simply shook his head. "Training is improving on something you're not good at." He reminded, and tipped his head to the bars and poles, "I already told you, you're a pro at this and your body movements... Agility is your quirk, is it not?"

The tone as he spoke the last bit was obviously filled with sarcasm and sass, but with his straight and plain tone, it could have easily sounded normal to those who didn't know any better. Yuju, who knew better, could only frown at him as her fingers involuntarily twitched.

"Don't go breaking the pact now, sir." She warned.

Aizawa frowned, paying close attention to how his student's eyes darts around the surrounding for a split second before staring up at him with intimidation and warning.

He could still remember the meeting Yuju Itadori and the entire staff of UA had a week before school startedㅡ one where Nezu and her made a binding vow mixed with a blood pact. He doesn't even understand why Nezu even agreed to it. If anything, it was like it was more of an advantage on Yuju's side than it would on theirs.